Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 1989/90 Baseball cards
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
kiwiinvader
Hi

I was wondering if anybody may be able to help me, I am looking for a set of Baseball cards that were produced by "FUTERA" in Australia in late 1989/1990.
The set comprised of 2 seperate sets the first set was of the "Sydney Metros" & was a 20 card set & the second was of the "Perth Heat" & was a 25 cards set.
The cards were Released in playing card style light blue boxes with the club logo printed in dark blue on the packet.
If anybody may have a set of either or both of these cards or may know were I could find a set.........as most of these cards were sent back to the U.S.A. that would be much appreciated.
mog42xx
Hi,

I have a set of each team. They are extremely hard to obtain. They are my last sets though :-( .... I just sold another on Ebay!! I do know someone else that has them but he probably wouldn't even consider it for under $400!! I suggest that you keep looking on Ebay. There is a trader on Ebay selling the following years sets at a good price at the moment ... he may be worth a try.

Good luck!!

QUOTE(kiwiinvader @ May 13 2007, 05:03 PM)
Hi

I was wondering if anybody may be able to help me, I am looking for a set of Baseball cards that were produced by "FUTERA" in Australia in late 1989/1990.
The set comprised of 2 seperate sets the first set was of the "Sydney Metros" & was a 20 card set & the second was of the "Perth Heat" & was a 25 cards set.
The cards were Released in playing card style light blue boxes with the club logo printed in dark blue on the packet.
If anybody may have a set of either or both of these cards or may know were I could find a set.........as most of these cards were sent back to the U.S.A. that would be much appreciated.

finestkind
Welcome to the site ! Try this site too. Team sets
vicsten
Welcome to TCC and good luck on your search! -Vickie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.