Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Laurence Maroney SP Authentic Auto/Logo Patch FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
mouthslammer
This card will be here any day this week. I've been waiting on it for a while, had a few problems thats why I haven't gotten it sooner. Looking at offers to see what is out there before I relist. Looking for $300 SV on this one. 4 color regular patches get around $250-$260 on ebay as of late. This one is the best looking regular RC /999 I have seen to date. Only looking for high end autos in return

user posted image
RaidersFan4Life
You dont even have yours yet do you? So you cant just assume yours is gona be a maxed out 4 color. My buddy just got his it was acctually a piece of the A from his name with red and blue nasty lookin patch.
mouthslammer
I have this coming from ebay, not UD dude...... Why do you think I posted a pic???

If you continue to be rude to other TCC members, we'll take more steps to make our point that attitude like that isn't acceptable.
troygoesdeep
funny stuff
bob_TCC
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ May 13 2007, 01:22 PM)
Are you dense?????  I have this coming from ebay,  not UD dude......  Why do you think I posted a pic???

Whether it's coming from eBay, Upper Deck or the North Pole (original topic actually was not clear), there is no guarantee that you'll receive the card. In fact, you even state that you've been waiting for awhile due to problems. Therefore, you really should not be attempting to trade something that you don't actually have yet. Furthermore, you haven't seen the card yet - just the picture that the eBay seller included with their auction. While they will likely match, this is yet again something that you don't know at this moment.

Besides all of this though, the biggest issue is that your attitude and tone towards other members simply never changes. Honestly, our patience is gone and we're not going to spend any additional time suggesting that you behave like a civil human being.

Instead, this behavior will be addressed via account restrictions. Therefore, the mouthslammer account is immediately suspended for 120 hours (5 days).

-Bob
chopinalex
ohmy.gif
rossman
clapping.gif In the short time I've been on this site, I'm amazed it went on for as long as it did. The complete lack of disrespect for most members is deplorable. Hopefully this tones him down a bit.
Cratty
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 13 2007, 01:07 PM)
Whether it's coming from eBay, Upper Deck or the North Pole (original topic actually was not clear), there is no guarantee that you'll receive the card.  In fact, you even state that you've been waiting for awhile due to problems.   Therefore, you really should not be attempting to trade something that you don't actually have yet.  Furthermore, you haven't seen the card yet - just the picture that the eBay seller included with their auction.  While they will likely match, this is yet again something that you don't know at this moment.

Besides all of this though, the biggest issue is that your attitude and tone towards other members simply never changes.  Honestly, our patience is gone and we're not going to spend any additional time suggesting that you behave like a civil human being.

Instead, this behavior will be addressed via account restrictions.  Therefore, the mouthslammer account is immediately suspended for 120 hours (5 days).

-Bob

LoL, Lay ith the smack ith down on his candy butt. LoL Good Job BoB
badazzmustang
ya that guy kind of ripped me off on one our trades we had the cutler graded auto for the lt cuts auto as he knew that mine booked in the 225-250 range and the lt only goes for $120 but i guess thats what there selling for but still hes coming out on top and i told him about it but he wont do anything he is kind of a rude person i really dont like him so im glad hes suspended
bob_TCC
QUOTE(rossman @ May 13 2007, 02:55 PM)
clapping.gif In the short time I've been on this site, I'm amazed it went on for as long as it did. The complete lack of disrespect for most members is deplorable. Hopefully this tones him down a bit.

Yes. Patience can only last for so long.

-Bob
RaidersFan4Life
Go Bob you the man you the man!!!!!!!!!!
picipat
I agree with everything that has been said. Good Job Bob! The guy had the nerve to get really mad at me when I turned down a trade with him. He was a jerk. See Ya!
skatalite
QUOTE(picipat @ May 13 2007, 07:17 PM)
I agree with everything that has been said.  Good Job Bob!  The guy had the nerve to get really mad at me when I turned down a trade with him.  He was a jerk.  See Ya!

Calling him a jerk isn't exactly a good thing either. How about, "he was a not-so-nice-guy?"

tongue.gif laugh.gif

Just trying to keep it peaceful across the board.
marcus42
though I hate speaking ill of others, I have agree with what has been done...when in the hobby it is important respect others when negotiating with other members...I have not had one problem dealing with cory...one of TCC's great members...

It's sad to see Alex get a suspension, but I feel that it was warranted. I do not feel that he has gained my respect in the brief time I have been on TCC. Some of the cards he has are awesome, but it is just sad to see the attitude he brings to the table. Hopefully he rebounds and improves his reputation when he returns.

good decision bob...
my two cents
RaidersFan4Life
Hey Mark thanks for the compliment i appreciate at it alot i do my best on this site. As a matter of fact im only a member to this site and always will be.
GET ER DONE TCC!!

QUOTE(marcus42 @ May 13 2007, 07:23 PM)
though I hate speaking ill of others, I have agree with what has been done...when in the hobby it is important respect others when negotiating with other members...I have not had one problem dealing with cory...one of TCC's great members...

It's sad to see Alex get a suspension, but I feel that it was warranted. I do not feel that he has gained my respect in the brief time I have been on TCC. Some of the cards he has are awesome, but it is just sad to see the attitude he brings to the table. Hopefully he rebounds and improves his reputation when he returns.

good decision bob...
my two cents

kordaisdad22
just my 2 cents but what bob did is what needed to be done..its nice to see on this site they take time enough to care about others and the way they are treated...i just know when someone is rude to be when i try to be nice it honestly can make a person feel bad...i hope this will help him tone down a little and makes him easier to trade with...
chopinalex
he was my best friend on this site..who am i going ot talk to now?

kordaisdad22
honestly on this site i wish everyone could be jokeing around and give each other a hard time and just relise it is a joke...(come on i would be easy...i am a raider fan) it just makes tradeing alot more fun and honestly easier
chopinalex
QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ May 13 2007, 06:53 PM)
honestly on this site i wish everyone could be jokeing around and give each other a hard time and just relise it is a joke...(come on i would be easy...i am a raider fan) it just makes tradeing alot more fun and honestly easier

i found my new best friend!
kordaisdad22
sounds good to me...also if you got any raiders shoot me a pm...i even want base
chopinalex
probably..ill check when i get home
kordaisdad22
alright just let me know...and if you collect cowgirls let me know andi can look for some for ya...
chopinalex
QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ May 13 2007, 08:13 PM)
alright just let me know...and if you collect cowgirls let me know andi can look for some for ya...

what! were no longer friends now!

ya i like cowboys or a few sp refractors also of nfl players
kordaisdad22
lol...alright i will look around and see what i got...i just think if the cowboys were smart they would swtich romo to wide receiver...i mean i have never seen a ball get by him
crig22
QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ May 13 2007, 09:18 PM)
lol...alright i will look around and see what i got...i just think if the cowboys were smart they would swtich romo to wide receiver...i mean i have never seen a ball get by him

Perhaps you missed the field goal snap Romo muffed in the playoffs last season? The "Improbable Bobble" still keeps me up at night sad.gif

But on a more serious note....kudos to Bob for laying down the law and watching our backs. A big thumbs up my man wink.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(badazzmustang @ May 13 2007, 03:25 PM)
ya that guy kind of ripped me off on one our trades we had the cutler graded auto for the lt cuts auto as he knew that mine booked in the 225-250 range and the lt only goes for $120 but i guess thats what there selling for but still hes coming out on top and i told him about it but he wont do anything he is kind of a rude person i really dont like him so im glad hes suspended

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of such complaints. Before agreeing to any transaction, it is your responsibility to research the details of the transaction and make sure that it's something that you're going to be satisfied with doing. While your transaction partner can certainly provide information such as book values, guidance on what they are selling for on sites such as eBay and more, it is still up to you to verify that information before confirming a transaction.

In other words, always do your own research and verification before entering into a transaction agreement. Then, once you enter into that agreement, live with the decision you made - whether a good or bad one. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
With regards to all of the other comments related to mouthslammer and my actions, I'd simply ask that all members let the next 4 days go by and we'll see what happens. We really don't need any negative comments to be made.

By the way, those that truly know me and/or understand me would be the first to point out that I really do not enjoy restricting, suspending or banning anyone. Such decisions are always carefully considered and almost always used as a last attempt to correct behavior.

-Bob
mouthslammer
You know, its really to see how the immature kids come and put their little 2 cents in on every post made by a team member. When stuff like this happens, it makes this site look worse and worse IMO.....
skatalite
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ May 18 2007, 01:36 PM)
You know,  its really to see how the immature kids come and put their little 2 cents in on every post made by a team member.  When stuff like this happens,  it makes this site look worse and worse IMO.....

People have the right and freedom to post their opinions about things without the fear of having those opinions deleted or altered in any way. Try that at other sites wink.gif
mouthslammer
Where, I can't post any freedom of speech nor opinion on here without it being altered or deleted???? Is there a certain forum for grown-ups which would be like 10 people on this site???
bob_TCC
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ May 18 2007, 02:36 PM)
You know,  its really to see how the immature kids come and put their little 2 cents in on every post made by a team member.  When stuff like this happens,  it makes this site look worse and worse IMO.....

QUOTE(mouthslammer @ May 18 2007, 02:49 PM)
Where,  I can't post any freedom of speech nor opinion on here without it being altered or deleted????   Is there a certain forum for grown-ups which would be like 10 people on this site???

Considering that you've spent your first few minutes back by posting these 2 comments and then modifying your signature to include a link to a new trading card site (although an incorrect URL), it's very apparent that 5 days was not enough time away. So, your account is now immediately suspended for 10 additional days (240 hours).

By the way, I will not ignore any negative comments that you send via e-mail this time. I chose to ignore them over the last 5 days in order to see if you could return and behave. Apparently, that was a mistake. So, additional comments via e-mail and/or upon your next return will result in a a 30-day suspension and then a permanent ban.

-Bob
cbluem
I really don't like the fact that people have to get suspended from this site, but I have to say thanks to Bob. I think, I mean I know you made the right decision. I have had mouth on my ignore list for some time now. I won't go into details, I just don't like the way he tries to trade with people. Very unfair in my opinion. Hopefully if and when he returns, he will be more respectful to those who LOVE this site and this hobby as so many of us do. THANKS AGAIN BOB biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.