PayPal

Lockdown32 receives:

Urlacher Ultimate Patch

Additional notes:

None Specified.
Lockdown32
I agree. Payment has been sent. My address will be on the paypal email. Thanks
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to crazygood.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to crazygood.
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Lockdown32.
bob_TCC
Based on a PM from Lockdown32, it has been confirmed that Lockdown32 has not received the card yet. Last week, crazygood indicated that the card had been mailed - late, but mailed. So, Keir, when exactly was this card mailed?

-Bob
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
Keir,

Please confirm that you received payment for this sale. Also, do you know when the package was mailed?

-Bob
Lockdown32
I talked to him yesterday. He said it must be lost in the mail and that he would send me a refund. Once I receive the refund I will post that a refund has been received.
crazygood
That is the case.......situation is being resolved!
Lockdown32
UPDATE: Card had been sent back to crazy because of wrong postage. He said he would mail it again. So hopefully the card should be here in the next day or so or by the beginnig of next week.
Lockdown32
Card came today. This transaction is complete. thanks
Lockdown32
The card was received. This transaction has been complete since july 11th. It can be closed as a complete transaction. thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.