Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2 NPn from topps today!!
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
2000 rushing yards
I revied these two cards from topps in NPNs...

Topps Turkey Red White Brian Urlacher

and

Topps Triple Threads Joey Galloway #'ed to 499!!

Thanks for looking!
meuandthelot
Holy Cow, Good Stuff! Very Nice for a couple-a stamps, eh?!

I still have a glimmer of hope after seeing this.

Thanks for sharing
ffman
Nice! I should think about mailing a few more NPNs off.
2000 rushing yards
Yep, it was updated today at npnsportscards.com
fightingirishjd8
dude if i send one in for 3 threads fb would i definetly get a #ed card?
artyman60
very nice, congrats !!
2000 rushing yards
QUOTE(fightingirishjd8 @ May 17 2007, 09:27 PM)
dude if i send one in for 3 threads fb would i definetly get a #ed card?

no ,since triple threads is a topps company it won't. topps NPNs are a drawing the day of the expiarion. UD, however, has a drawing once a day, to my knoweldge andthe winner gets a pack busted and th bestg card in the pack is the winne
fightingirishjd8
o thanks for the help
MetsFan86
nice freebies Joe!
dc_o
Nice NPN.
scottmax36
nice
I Am Hollywood
great NPN
DPinLA
Joe -

I was so inspired by your post I read tonight / recent NPN cards received, that I just finished addressing ten requests for ten different brands (baseball and football) and I will have them in the mail tomorrow. I will let you know if any of them bring in anything good in return. And if not... hey what's $4.10 for ten postage stamps, right?

Have you sent any cards off to players for autographs? I have mailed about 40 cards in recent years and have a .579 success rate (about the same as my softball BA these days). I just sent off six of the 2007 Fleer cards which should look great signed, and I may send another 6-10 before the end of the month.

Thanks for all of the great NFO on NPNs. I really appreciate it.

D.P. in La.
2000 rushing yards
QUOTE(DPinLA @ Jul 4 2007, 10:40 PM)
Joe -

I was so inspired by your post I read tonight / recent NPN cards received, that I just finished addressing ten requests for ten different brands (baseball and football) and I will have them in the mail tomorrow.  I will let you know if any of them bring in anything good in return.  And if not...  hey what's $4.10 for ten postage stamps, right?

Have you sent any cards off to players for autographs?  I have mailed about 40 cards in recent years and have a .579 success rate (about the same as my softball BA these days).  I just sent off six of the 2007 Fleer cards which should look great signed, and I may send another 6-10 before the end of the month.

Thanks for all of the great NFO on NPNs.  I really appreciate it.

D.P. in La.

thanks for reading my NPN posts.I appreciate that you're looknigt otake a new angle to the hobby. and what is 4.10 when you'll probaly get back $6+ from those NPNs (you won't get something back fro all of them).

I have only done 1 TTM and tht what i did 2 days ago, sending ot todd helton. Hopefully you can get back all of yours!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.