Fred Jones auto /100

mvpjordan23 receives:

Gerald Wallace pro sigs auto

Additional notes:

None Specified.
mvpjordan23
Agreed thanks for the trade!
mvpjordan23
Recieved today but the right side of the card is Bent. I have the scan and if u look very closely u can sorta tell its a lot worse then what the scan looks like.

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l241/roc...urrent=scan.jpg
mvpjordan23
We have decided that I am going to send him the Wallace back with the Jones he was suppose to recieve and hes gunna swap me another auto not yet named.
Scruffmcgruff24
I got his today and sent him a steve blake rc exclusives auto. Shipping bent up the card miserably even though it was in a hard case. I would never send out a bent card. thanks a lot man
mvpjordan23
No problem it happened to me once and it all works out in the end. I recieved the Blake today thanks alot!
mvpjordan23
The deal was originally wallace for jones but since the wallace was bent I sent it back and he sent me a steve blake auto. We have both agreed to that and both recieved plz cancel this trade out.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(mvpjordan23 @ May 26 2007, 12:18 PM)
The deal was originally wallace for jones but since the wallace was bent I sent it back and he sent me a steve blake auto. We have both agreed to that and both recieved plz cancel this trade out.

Just to make sure I'm clear on this...

You both ended up with a card from each other, correct? If so, then this would be a completed transaction - just one with different cards than originally intended.

Also, Scruffmcgruff24, please confirm that you received the Wallace card back.

-Bob
mvpjordan23
Yes we agreed on that and stated where he said he recieved is where it says he got the wallace too he said shipping bent it thats how I know he recieved it but I ll pm him too but I am pretty sure were good
Scruffmcgruff24
i've recieved everything i was supposed to also. the jones and the wallace back
bob_TCC
This trade is now closed as complete. Thanks to both members for working together to resolve the initial issue. wink.gif

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.