Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Have Tim Brown?
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Pages: 1, 2
kordaisdad22
hey everyone
i am looking for tim brown i do not have as i have 800 diffrent but i need tons more theres alot of base i still need or just base raiders and vikings i will trade game sued and autos for tim browns i do not have just tell me what you have or how many raider/vikings base you have and what bv your wanting on all them

ALSO CHECK MY PHOTOBUCKET FOR NORMAL TRADEING AS WELL THANKS
kordaisdad22
ALSO IF YOU DO NTO WANT TO LIST ALL THE TIM BROWNS AND YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEM JUST LET ME KNOW A NUMBER YOU HAVE AND SAME WAY WITHT HE RAIDERS/VIKINGS BASE JUST LET ME KNOW A NUMBER OR ESTIMATE HOW MNY I WANT TO GET SOME TRADE AND REALY WANT TIME BROWN AND RAIDER/VIKINGS BASE THANKS!!
deputyjaay
i still have all those jersey cards you needed...
kordaisdad22
I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY RIGHT NOW AS I HAVE HAD SO MANY THINGS COME UP WITH THE WIFE AND BABY BUT WHEN I GET SOME EXTRA CASH I WILL WRITE YOU BACK AND LET YOU KNOW THANKS
jesterr1313
hey this is what i have so far
26 vikings base
26 raiders base

2 tim browns 99 ud encore, 04 lcm

inserts
06 elite carter/burleson #ed 1000,05 honors culpepper/burleson,leaf limited lamont jordan #ed to 799, 06 turkey red red thomas howard.

rc's
topps michael huff
tuarean henderson l&r stars #ed to 999
05 topps chrome stanford routt
05 fabian washington classics #ed to 1999
95 skybox warren sapp
06 absolue cedric griffin #ed to 999
06 gear cedric griffin #ed to 599

lmk thanks matt.
deputyjaay
i can still use the roy williams auto rc or the alex smith
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(jesterr1313 @ May 6 2007, 07:54 PM)
hey this is what i have so far
26 vikings base
26 raiders base

2 tim browns 99 ud encore, 04 lcm

inserts
06 elite carter/burleson #ed 1000,05 honors culpepper/burleson,leaf limited lamont jordan #ed to 799, 06 turkey red red thomas howard.

rc's
topps michael huff
tuarean henderson l&r stars #ed to 999
05 topps chrome stanford routt
05 fabian washington classics #ed to 1999
95 skybox warren sapp
06 absolue cedric griffin #ed to 999
06 gear cedric griffin #ed to 599

lmk thanks matt.

hey there what would u want for all of them? let me know thanks
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(deputyjaay @ May 6 2007, 09:01 PM)
i can still use the roy williams auto rc or the alex smith

hey there...i can't really trade either of those i do not want to trade down on them thanks
cmeyer
Do you have any Cris Carter card for trade. I have quite a few Tim Brown cards, including gu and rare inserts.
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(cmeyer @ May 6 2007, 09:15 PM)
Do you have any Cris Carter card for trade.  I have quite a few Tim Brown cards, including gu and rare inserts.

i have about 200-300 diffrent cris carters with rare inserts and stuff as he is the other person i colect and have alot of doubles of some pretty nice stuff
jesterr1313
QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ May 6 2007, 09:03 PM)
hey there what would u want for all of them? let me know thanks

i also found these of chad greenway score,press se, topps dpp, and i also have a troy williamson 05 rookies and stars face mask. plus i found another TIM BROWN 2002 private stock titaium refractor #ed to 275, and a jerry porter insert from 06 lcm #ed to 100. plus two more viking base.

this is what i like the big ben jersey and the reggie brown dual jersey. lmk if we can work something out.
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(jesterr1313 @ May 6 2007, 09:33 PM)
i also found these of chad greenway score,press se, topps dpp, and i also have a troy williamson 05 rookies and stars face mask. plus i found another TIM BROWN 2002 private stock titaium refractor #ed to 275, and a jerry porter insert from 06 lcm #ed to 100. plus two more viking base.

this is what i like the big ben jersey and the reggie brown dual jersey. lmk if we can work something out.

the big ben is pending but the brown is available..what bv r u wanting for all of your stuff
cmeyer
QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ May 6 2007, 09:20 PM)
i have about 200-300 diffrent cris carters with rare inserts and stuff as he is the other person i colect and have alot of doubles of some pretty nice stuff

Need a triple game-used with Brown, James Jett and, someone else. I have a 2 color patch of Brown limited to only 25. It would have to take a nice C.C. to get it. I also have a rare refractor from a few years ago!
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(cmeyer @ May 6 2007, 09:37 PM)
Need a triple game-used with Brown, James Jett and, someone else.  I have a 2 color patch of Brown limited to only 25.  It would have to take a nice C.C. to get it.  I also have a rare refractor from a few years ago!

if you give me 20 minutes i will go check it out quick
jesterr1313
QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ May 6 2007, 09:35 PM)
the big ben is pending but the brown is available..what bv r u wanting for all of your stuff

i really dont have a bv im just looking for stuff i like just like you are. i want the reggie brown for me and the big ben for my girlfriend she doesnt have a big ben jersey from his rookie year yet. lmk if the big ben opens up. do you have a huff sterling jersey i think she has one and she would probally be willing to through it in for the trade if she was getting a big ben jersey she will be home in like a half an hour. i will let you no.
RaidersFan4Life
I just picked up his rookie the other day from score. Please PM me Thanks
kordaisdad22
CRIS CARTERS
97 donruss prefered national treasures bronze
95 fleer gridiron leaders
95 ultra ultra acheivers
98 bowman interstate
00 ultra gold medalion
00 stadium club goal to go
00 topps stat stars
00 uper deck wired
00 fleer throwbacks
00 skybox preemptive strike
00 uper deck gold reserve setting the standard
01 fleer focus toast of the town
01 topps hobby masters
99 score scoring core
96 upper deck mvp silver
95 sp sp championship die cut
01 vintage smashmouth
00 tops dynamic duo with moss
02 fleer career highlights
01 topps turf champions
01 fleer game time crunch time
00 omega confrence contenders
00 pacific high voltage
00 ultra ultra fast lane

let me know if you need any of those
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(jesterr1313 @ May 6 2007, 09:47 PM)
i really dont have a bv im just looking for stuff i like just like you are. i want the reggie brown for me and the big ben for my girlfriend she doesnt have a big ben jersey from his rookie year yet. lmk if the big ben opens up. do you have a huff sterling jersey i think she has one and she would probally be willing to through it in for the trade if she was getting a big ben jersey she will be home in like a half an hour. i will let you no.

i'll let yuou know if it falls through thanks
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(RaidersFan4Life @ May 6 2007, 09:48 PM)

hey there i would but i already have 13 of the original version thanks tho
jesterr1313
QUOTE(RaidersFan4Life @ May 6 2007, 09:48 PM)

whose rc.
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(jesterr1313 @ May 6 2007, 09:59 PM)
whose rc.

tim browns score
cmeyer
Sorry have all those carters. I need mainly numbered inserts. Thanks though!
lzuperku
ive been collecting Fb since 89. im sure i have TONS of T.brown. im going in the hosp for a week for cancer treatments, but ill put a list of Brown/raiders together as soon as i can.

QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ May 6 2007, 10:00 PM)
tim browns score

kordaisdad22
QUOTE(lzuperku @ May 6 2007, 11:13 PM)
ive been collecting Fb since 89.  im sure i have TONS of T.brown. im going in the hosp for a week for cancer treatments, but ill put a list of Brown/raiders together as soon as i can.

ok if you can let me know would be great i will be interested in all now just let me know whenever you can...and hope all goes well for you
kordaisdad22
anyone else have anything or just want 2 trade?
cmeyer
So you said you had some rare Cris Carter cards, what ones are they?
patbran003
I have 95 Pro Line Printer's Proof Tim Brown.....I have a lot more so I will get them together and get you a list.....lmk if you need this one....Thanks
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(patbran003 @ May 7 2007, 10:10 PM)
I have 95 Pro Line Printer's Proof Tim Brown.....I have a lot more so I will get them together and get you a list.....lmk if you need this one....Thanks

yes i need that one and if you can just get me a total number of him would be great just tell me what bv you want in return for them thanks!!!!
crig22
Need any of these Tim Brown's?

1998 SPx Finite Spectrum #61 795/1900
2000 Donruss Elite Craftsmen 687/2500
2006 Press Pass Legends Silver 285/499
1994 Ultra Flair Hot Numbers
1995 Collector's Choice Crash the Game Silver
1995 Fleer Aerial Attack
1995 Fleer Pro Visions
1998 CE Supreme Season Review T3
2000 Fleer Gamers Yard Chargers (x2)
2002 Fleer Box Score Classic Miniatures
2002 Fleer Tradition Headliners
2002 Pacific Pro Bowl
2002 Score In the Zone
2002 Upper Deck Honor Roll Dean's List
2003 Topps Record Breakers
2003 Topps Chrome Record Breakers
iLLocity
i have 14 Base Raiders.. 4 are Tim Browns
4 Base Vikings
1 Troy Willionson Vikings GU #d/99
1 Justin Fargas Auto #d/2000

lmk if interested
lzuperku
so far i have about 200-250 Tim brown/Raiders cards.

quote=kordaisdad22,May 6 2007, 06:48 PM]
hey everyone
i am looking for tim brown i do not have as i have 800 diffrent but i need tons more theres alot of base i still need or just base raiders and vikings i will trade game sued and autos for tim browns i do not have just tell me what you have or how many raider/vikings base you have and what bv your wanting on all them
ALSO CHECK MY PHOTOBUCKET FOR NORMAL TRADEING AS WELL THANKS

[/quote]
kordaisdad22
hey what r u looking for in return for all of them
lzuperku
i could use the Bush Gu & a Deuce GU from your bucket. I dont have any of those deuce gu. Im sure i have more TBrown/raiders. ive only gone through 1 box of cards so far.LMK

QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ May 12 2007, 06:01 PM)
hey what r u looking for in return for all of them

kordaisdad22
QUOTE(lzuperku @ May 12 2007, 09:53 PM)
i could use the Bush Gu & a Deuce GU from your bucket. I dont have any of those deuce gu. Im sure i have more TBrown/raiders.  ive only gone through 1 box of cards so far.LMK

hey there the bush is pending but i can look for other cool saints stuff for ou also
lzuperku
Ok,but if the trade falls through i want it.

QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ May 13 2007, 12:47 AM)
hey there the bush is pending but i can look for other cool saints stuff for ou also

lzuperku
How about this?
just send me any 2 Deuce Gu for the Raiders lot.LMk

QUOTE(kordaisdad22 @ May 13 2007, 12:47 AM)

kordaisdad22
how many cards are in the lot...is it only tim brown or other raiders also....i would lie other raiders also but let me know we will work out something
zipperandryan
WHAT WOULD IT TAKE TO GET THE JONES DREW SPX OFF YOU???? APPROXIMENTLY HOW MUCH?
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(zipperandryan @ May 17 2007, 10:44 PM)
WHAT WOULD IT TAKE TO GET THE JONES DREW SPX OFF YOU???? APPROXIMENTLY HOW MUCH?

that i am looking for a 1-1 trade or most 2-1 trade....as it books 150.00....let me knwo if you have a trade list thanks
lzuperku
theres about 250 T.brown /raiders cards in the lot

quote=kordaisdad22,May 17 2007, 10:41 PM]
how many cards are in the lot...is it only tim brown or other raiders also....i would lie other raiders also but let me know we will work out something

[/quote]
kordaisdad22
[quote=lzuperku,May 17 2007, 10:49 PM]
theres about 250 T.brown /raiders cards in the lot
quote=kordaisdad22,May 17 2007, 10:41 PM]

[/quote]

[/quote]
is there any rookies or inserts or low end game used in there?...usually on a single jersey card the minimum is 200 so for 2 jerseys would be 400 but let me know a little more and we will see what we can do
zipperandryan
any interest in a serial numbered 3/10 fran turkenton auto jersey from leaf material?lmk
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(zipperandryan @ May 17 2007, 10:59 PM)
any interest in a serial numbered 3/10 fran turkenton auto jersey from leaf material?lmk

is it a patch?...can you get a pic?
zipperandryan
the jersey is inside a number 10 his jersey number and i will have a pic very soon. within a couple days at most. this card is mint believe me
sundevilpride
I have a Tim Brown/Jerry Rice dual GU incoming...interested?
kordaisdad22
ok well when you get some pics of that and some others let me know...do you have any raider base and low end stuff for trade?
kordaisdad22
QUOTE(sundevilpride @ May 17 2007, 11:03 PM)
I have a Tim Brown/Jerry Rice dual GU incoming...interested?

how much bv is it? and what kind is it?...let me know thanks
zipperandryan
ok then will have them soon and will look for raiders stuff? old raiders players ok? like charles woodsen, etc? will trade in your favor if we can pull something off including other raiders cards! so ill keep an eye out for you. thanks and c ya later
kordaisdad22
old new all...i am just collecting as many as i possible can.....also if anyone collects raiders i have about 4500 doubles i can trade
lzuperku
i do have rookies & inserts in there. I have also more boxes to go through so ill be pulliing more for you. we can do 1 gu for the lot. any deuce gu will be fine. ill need your address. mine is
Leo Zuperku
P.O. box 1748
Lacombe,La.70445

[quote=kordaisdad22,May 17 2007, 10:56 PM]

[/quote]
is there any rookies or inserts or low end game used in there?...usually on a single jersey card the minimum is 200 so for 2 jerseys would be 400 but let me know a little more and we will see what we can do

[/quote]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.