Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTT These GU/AU!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
iLLocity
http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q9/iLLo...0AUTO%20Pt%202/

check that bucket! very flexible with these.. would trade in your favor with a 2 of mine for 1 of urs type deal.. lmK! Would also take base iserts etc etc of ex florida gators especially 07
psupuz31
QUOTE(iLLocity @ May 6 2007, 05:01 PM)
http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q9/iLLo...0AUTO%20Pt%202/

check that bucket! very flexible with these.. would trade in your favor with a 2 of mine for 1 of urs type deal.. lmK! Would also take base iserts etc etc of ex florida gators especially 07

I like the M Rob Senior Bowl Jersey, take a look at my bucket!
iLLocity
hey is there anything else you like in that folder? i like your

Channing Crowder Auto
Boldin RC JSY
Addai RC JSY
Fitzgerald RC JSY

lmk if u wanna do a 1 for 1 or if u find more u like..
psupuz31
QUOTE(iLLocity @ May 6 2007, 05:18 PM)
hey is there anything else you like in that folder? i like your

Channing Crowder Auto
Boldin RC JSY
Addai RC JSY
Fitzgerald RC JSY

lmk if u wanna do a 1 for 1 or if u find more u like..

pm coming
iLLocity
only made one deal.. wanna move some more!! lmk!
Nyfancam01
i want that T.O GU....

lmk
iLLocity
which to? i like ur campbell and reggie brown gu.. im sure they book a lil more .. what could i add and what are there bvs?
Nyfancam01
QUOTE(iLLocity @ May 8 2007, 04:35 PM)
which to? i like ur campbell and reggie brown gu.. im sure they book a lil more .. what could i add and what are there bvs?

Tha T.O Game Used....I Also Like The Elway And The Lendale White...What Do They Book?
Scott792
i need the cutler rookie the leafs rookie ans stars/599
jwman92
i could use the lendale rpm
iLLocity
QUOTE(Nyfancam01 @ May 8 2007, 07:49 PM)
Tha T.O Game Used....I Also Like The Elway And The Lendale White...What Do They Book?

30 on the elway 25 on the white
iLLocity
jw i can add stuff to get the maroney auto... up to u.. and scott.. you always tell me u dont have a trade list so i cant work with you unless u get me a list.. sorry
Scott792
the only thing i have prolly of players you collect is base and maybe a couple rookies
iLLocity
im llooking for tradebait tho.. iv etold u before.. just get me a list of gu and autos and we'll figure somthing out
jwman92
QUOTE(iLLocity @ May 8 2007, 08:05 PM)
jw i can add stuff to get the maroney auto... up to u.. and scott.. you always tell me u dont have a trade list so i cant work with you unless u get me a list.. sorry

i like the chad jackson gu in ur pc, but everything else i like is too high in bv
iLLocity
nothing is coming out of the pc.. check the link in the top of the thread.. there are 20-30 gu/au in there that are low end that i will be more then willing to trade in your favor with the white rpm for the moroney auto
jwman92
QUOTE(iLLocity @ May 8 2007, 08:14 PM)
nothing is coming out of the pc.. check the link in the top of the thread.. there are 20-30 gu/au in there that are low end that i will be more then willing to trade in your favor with the white rpm for the moroney auto

sorry, i'll have to pass, if i was giving something out of my pc, i would at least like something pc in return
iLLocity
if u pic a gu/au out of the folder pluss the white.. ill throw in a chad jackson score rc.. not a gu tho
iLLocity
Traded about.. 7 of the cards in that folder.. have about 21 more... Lmk if anyone can use anything.. Will trade Up in your favor or down for base inserts of 07 gators.. lmk!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.