Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: UDRD NPN w Letter
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
faulkrules
Got a NPN from UD today, my first one from them. It came with a letter, which seems odd whne compared to other ones I have received. The best thing is, it happens to be a card for my PC - Brian Calhoun Jersey!

faulkrules
Scan:

marcus42
great NPN!
northicehero99
Very cool, never hurts when it is a card for the PC or free (well semi-free)!
jabash0331
nice one!! congrats!!! thanks for posting. i can't remember if i sent in for this npn...off to check my records...and the mailbox!!!!
faulkrules
QUOTE(jabash0331 @ May 2 2007, 09:18 PM)
nice one!!  congrats!!!  thanks for posting.  i can't remember if i sent in for this npn...off to check my records...and the mailbox!!!!

Hope you find a big yellow envelope!!! biggrin.gif
faulkrules
The letter UD sent with the card says:

"We opened a pack of cards for you and the enclosed card(s) were found inside that pack."

I always thought they just produced extra cards for the NPNs, or held some out of production. I know when I sent a numbered auto to DLP, they sent a replacement with the same number, so I figured the companies could just remake any card they wished.
2000 rushing yards
Nice NPN!!! clapping.gif
Jackstraw
Received a similar letter yesterday from UD with a Jerious Norwood / Hot Prospects Auto Rookie Materials..................I'll post scan on seperate topic.
faulkrules
QUOTE(Jackstraw @ May 6 2007, 07:45 PM)
Received a similar letter yesterday from UD with a Jerious Norwood / Hot Prospects Auto Rookie Materials..................I'll post scan on seperate topic.

NICE! Can't beat an NPN auto.
fightingirishjd8
awesome congrats
artyman60
very nice, congrats !!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.