Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: NPN Fleer Showcase Nice one finally!
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
northicehero99
Been a long while since I have gotten an NPN from UD. Must have ticked someone off. laugh.gif Sent in some football ones a while ago and this is the first to arrive, hoping this one is not alone.

Opened the package and inside is a 2006 Fleer Showcase Rookie Stiches Chad Jackson jersey card.

Scan below, not bad for two stamps (sent two entries):
[attachmentid=3673]
jabash0331
very nice. congrats!! i have yet to receive an NPN from anybody other than topps.
2000 rushing yards
Awesome NPN Brian!!
northicehero99
QUOTE(jabash0331 @ May 2 2007, 10:20 PM)
very nice.  congrats!!  i have yet to receive an NPN from anybody other than topps.

The majority I have received have been from Topps. I will say though that when you get a UD one it is generally not an insert, but usually a GU or auto.
hernant15
Great GU Brian! I really liked the card!
Can someone send an NPN for me? tongue.gif
jcharles2
That's a great looking card! Fleer Showcase was a strange release in that the GU, auto, and RCs looked so different from the base cards.
vicsten
Sounds like the NPN's are finally starting to show up more. It will be interesting to see how many arrive in the near future. Good luck to everyone who sent them out and I hope to see some great mail soon! -Vickie

Nice card Brian!
fightingirishjd8
nice one go pats!!
artyman60
very nice NPN !!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.