Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Live Event: The Doctor Wax Battle Show
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
Pages: 1, 2
bob_TCC
Click here to watch the live show. During the show, you can call in and talk to The Doc (the host) and his guests such as Gil, Fast Eddie, Cowboy Mike and the rest of the Jersey Crew. The number is:

732-506-9311

In addition to calling, you can ask questions within this topic and they will attempt to answer as many as possible during the show. So, please join in the fun!

Also, thanks to The Doc for featuring TradingCardCentral.com for the 2nd straight week! thumbsup.gif

-Bob
Doctor Wax Battle
STAY TUNED!
2000 rushing yards
Here we go again!!!
marcus42
ah yes!

if you break any football tonight i call dibs on any anthony gonzalez smile.gif
hernant15
What stuff will you be breaking Doc? I think I'll watch the show tonight
Pastretta
I'll be watching!!
letgoblues8
Doc say hi to steve aitken!! your show is the best
bob_TCC
Just a reminder that this week's show starts in about 5 minutes!

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
What's up Doc? How's it going over there in Toms River?? Pull some MOJO tonite!
stickyb
Doc, say hi to Jeff in Kenosha, WI. Will you be breaking any football tonight?
meuandthelot
Shout Out back at you guys up there in Jersey!!

Let's ROCK THIS SHOW

###### future endeavors sound GREAT DOC!!
stickyb
Doc, Hunter Pence plays for the Astros. He was called up last week.
meuandthelot
Hey Doc....

What're the rumors about a "Knock Off" show? Just that rumors?
I hope so.

Holy Shyte...AROD has kinda went on a tear, no smile.gif

*Hot List: Nice touch.

I'm tryin to get through! Speed dial is Active.
huffpuff
Hey Doc! ... huffpuff here! Funny you talk about the Jeter, Mantle, Bush Topps card
I just picked up few packs topps 07 baseball and I was lucky and pulled this Jeter, Mantle, Bush card. I think it is some kind of new variation, What do you think? This is going straight to the Bay! LOL
user posted image
2000 rushing yards
laugh.gif
hernant15
QUOTE(huffpuff @ May 2 2007, 08:27 PM)
Hey Doc! ... huffpuff here! Funny you talk about the Jeter, Mantle, Bush Topps card
I just picked up few packs topps 07 baseball and I was lucky and pulled this Jeter, Mantle, Bush card. I think it is some kind of  new variation, What do you think? This is going straight to the Bay! LOLuser posted image

You better hurry up selling that!!
psupuz31
Good Luck Ty, Pull Me A POSLUSZNY!!
marcus42
thats right doc...cleveland rocks!
thirdbase70
Hey Doc eddie here just wanted to say hi and what shirt is Jerry wearing so it looks like you got them the other matter will take care of.
Pastretta
D-BO!!!!!! laugh.gif
thirdbase70
Doc hope they all fit the Titans Shirt is a new team this year and are doing good the Broncos is last year champions and play only 10 mminutes from the house and the Qld Reds are the State Union Team Profeesional Team.The money in sport here the Broncos have a salary cap for the team of 4 million dollars that is a 20 man team if you get 200,000 a yaer your on big money
meuandthelot
QUOTE(thirdbase70 @ May 2 2007, 06:43 PM)
Hey Doc eddie here just wanted to say hi and what shirt is Jerry wearing so it looks like you got them the other matter will take care of.

Nice touch Eddie!! You Rock Mate wink.gif
Those are all local teams..Pro, Semi? Where would I look online to check out their stats, etc..

Keep up the Hobby Spirit Eddie cool.gif
2000 rushing yards
Doc is going blow away New York May 23rd!!!!!! Just don't burn it down laugh.gif
dxbattleshow
i got something he can fanagle. smile.gif lol

Hows it going doc you dont answer my IM tonight sad.gif it make me very sad

BTW We decided to fly into Newark Airport on August 7th on our trip to boston So im going to be coming to see you before we head up to boston I am looking forward to our meting so I can kiss you a little smile.gif jk
meuandthelot
HOCKEY UPDATE

RANGERS

1-1 SCORE!!!!
thirdbase70
They are all Pro Teams on the News today it was a big thing because the Roosters the shirt Jerry was wearing offered a guy a Million Bucks for 3 years I have no speakers here at work so cant hear you guys
50embarr
i was watching the show earlier and you guys were talking about really high end boxes and whats the fun of of opening a pack and knowing there is an auto in it? i think it is alot more fun to buy packs and if you get a auto or a jersey your happy even if its a no one. i really cant stand Topps Paradigm that is the bigest waste of money i have ever seen. do they even have more than 1 color patches?
bob_TCC
Another safe, but long commute... Time to check out the show though!

As a reminder...

Click here to watch the live show. During the show, you can call in and talk to The Doc (the host) and his guests such as Gil, Fast Eddie, Cowboy Mike and the rest of the Jersey Crew. The number is:

732-506-9311

In addition to calling, you can ask questions within this topic and they will attempt to answer as many as possible during the show. So, please join in the fun!

-Bob
meuandthelot
Yeah, Sorry Doc, my mistake....New Jersey/Ottawa Tied

I just wanted to hear him say...Rangers ?? they don't play till Friday!

Actually, I was reading up on the Rangers/Buffalo game, got my NY mixed up. Multi-tasking smile.gif
thirdbase70
If you guys did want to look here you go
Brisbane Broncos www.brisbane broncos.com.au
Gold Coast Titans www.titans.com.au

Queensland Reds www.redsrugby.com.au/reds

Hope this helps have a good one I will watch it in the archives
Remember to keep the hobby strong

Peace
Eddie from Down Under

PS
It sucks being at work but need to bring home the bacon
vintagehoopscards1
Hey Doc, this is Aaron from Connecticut again, just finished signing up here on Trading Card Central, just wanted to say "hey" again. Later.
bob_TCC
Doc,

Trading Card Central was proud to welcome Dr. Brian H. Price, President of In The Game, Inc., to our forums for a question and answer session. The questions were provided by our members and the entire interview was just made available in the past 30-45 minutes.

Click here to view that interview. There were some great questions and answers, which would make for some interesting reading for collectors or even some great discussion during tonight's show. wink.gif

-Bob
meuandthelot
1st Period
Ottawa 4:34, Daniel Alfredsson 5 (Dany Heatley, Jason Spezza)
2nd Period
New Jersey 4:17, Brian Gionta 8 (power play) (Patrik Elias, Martin Brodeur)
Ottawa 14:44, Dany Heatley 5 (unassisted)
Pastretta
WooooHoooOOO!! Ken's on!! biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(vintagehoopscards1 @ May 2 2007, 08:42 PM)
Hey Doc, this is Aaron from Connecticut again, just finished signing up here on Trading Card Central, just wanted to say "hey" again.  Later.

Welcome to the site, Aaron! Glad to have you join us! smile.gif

If you have any questions about the site, just let any member of the TCC Collector Zone Team know. We're here to help! wink.gif

Looking forward to seeing you around!

-Bob
vintagehoopscards1
Thanks, I appreciate it...Having fun already!!!
Pastretta
Nice pulls, Doc! But isnt there supposed to be a RC Jersey/Auto in a pack? unsure.gif
kooljazz1966
Decent pack break Doc!..the phone connection dropped off no biggy though!
bob_TCC
Always great to hear a TCC member on the show! Nice call, Ken. wink.gif

-Bob
tigerfan2272
hey doc little late tonight but lovin the show as always tonight.
kooljazz1966
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 2 2007, 08:01 PM)
Always great to hear a TCC member on the show!  Nice call, Ken.  wink.gif

-Bob

wink.gif back at ya!
Dave05
Doc, Just got back from practice, and I am tooning in!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CASE BREAKS!
stickyb
Nice break on the Sterling, one of the better ones I've seen in awhile. The Manning card would be a good one to get my hands on!
knuckleballerMC
Hey doc, how bout Phil Hughes!

Congrats on broadcasting from Steiner, should be a great show!

Hope I get my prizes soon!
bob_TCC
As a reminder...

732-506-9311

-Bob
bob_TCC
Doc,

Any plans to be at The National in Cleveland this year?

-Bob
knuckleballerMC
Break some UD Premier next week Doc!
kooljazz1966
laugh.gif laugh.gif awesome Tie Dye card!!! SaweeT!!!

What do you think of the 2007 USA baseball box sets w/ 7 autos per coming out next week? I think it will be smokin! The Beijing GU and auto insert cards will be pretty hot.

What do you think of Cole Hamels and John Maine this season too?!...I'm digging on them both!

Pastretta
Dang! The break right now that's on was awesome! When that kid asked if it was a Griffey Auto, the way his face lit up in amazement, is what the hobby is all about!!
knuckleballerMC
I'll tell you who I'm diggin...

TIM LINCECUM

4-0, 0.29 ERA..31 IP, 1 ER, 12 hits allowed, 46 Ks

Giants call him up!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.