Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Jackie Robinson Fawcett Comic book
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Swib25
Hello,
Well a friend of mine who I often sell sports cards and memorabilia for on Ebay has given me a Jacke Robinson Fawcett Comic book, (Nov.) No. 4.
To be honest, I can't place the date, I would have to guess in the 50's though. It is in excellent condition, though, as pictures will prove.
I have done a little research on Ebay for other ones and prices, but have only found a few.
So, I believe its future may be on Ebay, but I thought I should post it on here first, and see if I have any offers.
Any information about its year and value would also be appreciated.
Help yourself to a look at some pictures at the link below, but please, only serious bids.
I'll consider selling and maybe, just maybe trading for a reasonable offer
Thanks
Stephen

Robinson Comic book: http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m9/swib...binson%20Comic/
Swib25
does anyone have any information about this even?
HOFerAutoCollector
They sell all over the place. I lost out on a few of them. I have seen mint copies sell for around 100.00 and rough ones go for 8-12.00.
Swib25
Thanks Hofer, I would say it looks mint, but what do you think judging by pictures?
HOFerAutoCollector
QUOTE(Swib25 @ May 2 2007, 01:37 PM)
Thanks Hofer, I would say it looks mint, but what do you think judging by pictures?

I looked and its not even close to mint. Discolored pages and cover, crease on cover bottom corner, worn corners, etc. the thing is, 90% of the copies are in this same condition.

If you want to trade it for cards, shoot me a PM.
tom
Swib25
Well I guess I don't know what mint is, what year is it from, It isn't mine, its someone I am dealing it for.
I'll ask him what he wants to do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.