i forgot about all of my trades...i am very sorry

i sent out today
Scott792
i sent out yesterday
BarnhardtEnterprises
i received my package

thank you for the trade
Scott792
sorry to tell you but i recieved and the top loaders upper right conner was cracked and bush was bent badly is there anything you can send to replace it or send my cards back???
BarnhardtEnterprises
i sent you a pm
Scott792
hes going to get a replacement if he can and send that if not hes gonna send me a bush ud and ill send him some thin extra too if he cant get a replacement
Scott792
he didnt get a replacement of the score green bush and i tried for him to send money but he said he would do that last and ive sent him about 2 pms asking him what cards he likes from years to try to get ud bush and id like him just to send money to close this deal but hes on and never replies to my recently sent pms.......
BarnhardtEnterprises
i don't know how i have not replied to any PM's since I have replied to every one you have sent me?
Scott792
ive sent him 5 or so pics of the bent card to take his offer of sending money but he doesnt reply recently
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to BarnhardtEnterprises.
Scott792
HE WILL MAIL ME A REPLACEMENT TOMMOROW HE SAID
Scott792
still nothing in the mail yet
Scott792
he ims me saying he has financial problems then today he pms saying i have to wait three more weeks or accept what i have WHICH IS A BENT CARD AND I WOULD NOT LIKE TO BE RIPPED OFF IVE ALREADY HAD TO WAIT 5 WEEKS
Scott792
he hasnt replied to my pms and he said he hasnt had time to mail but he has the time to go buy a box of cards this is alot of bull just send the ud bush so you can get a monkey off your back
Scott792
CAN SOME ONE PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS HES ALWAYS ON AND JUST IGNORES ALL MY PMS AND POSTS
Scott792
finally recieved great card thanks pal!!!!
BarnhardtEnterprises
gonna close?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Scott792 @ Jun 29 2007, 04:55 PM)
finally recieved great card thanks pal!!!!

Scott,

Did you happen to notice when the package was mailed to you?

QUOTE(BarnhardtEnterprises @ Jul 2 2007, 10:00 PM)
gonna close?

Please provide a little more detail as to why the issue took so long to resolve.

-Bob
BarnhardtEnterprises
i sent original cards and he received it with the toploader cracked and the card bent

he pm's me and wants a replacement 2006 score green border reggie bush so i look around for one and dont find one. we then agree that I send him a 2006 Upper Deck Limited Reggie Bush and I was in the middle of some money problems and it took me a while to mail it off and then a couple weeks ago, i finally got around to mailing it off
Scott792
THIS CAN BE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BarnhardtEnterprises
is anyone paying attention to this?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.