Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2006 Topps Chrome Derek Jeter Xfractor
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
scoleburn29
2006 Topps Chrome Derek Jeter Xfractor
"The Captain has won back to back awards"
Rawlings Gold Glove Award

This X fractor is super rare for this Yankees Shortstop. Scan available upon request! LMK if interested and all reasonable trading offers considered!
BagwellFan25
I'm going for the set and I need this card...I've got only 45 of the 330 cards right now so if you have any more of the X-Fractors, I'm certainly interested...
it looks like this one books for $8.00.

What/who are you looking for in trade? Let me know...Thanks!
BagwellFan25
I believe I saw that you also had a Mike Hampton from this set. If that is the case, I'd like to trade for that also...let me know...Thanks!
scoleburn29
2006 Topps Sterling #101 Stan Musial (#'d 241/250)

Eric

QUOTE(BagwellFan25 @ Apr 28 2007, 08:08 AM)
I'm going for the set and I need this card...I've got only 45 of the 330 cards right now so if you have any more of the X-Fractors, I'm certainly interested...
it looks like this one books for $8.00.

What/who are you looking for in trade?  Let me know...Thanks!

BagwellFan25
Assuming the Hampton is from the same set, would you trade both the Jeter and the Hampton for the Musial? If so, we've got a deal.
scoleburn29
Sounds good. I will write the deal later.

Eric

QUOTE(BagwellFan25 @ Apr 28 2007, 09:35 AM)
Assuming the Hampton is from the same set, would you trade both the Jeter and the Hampton for the Musial?  If so, we've got a deal.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.