Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Good baseball jsy's and au's FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
marcus42
just lookin to trade some of America's pastime for something good in return. Just wanna make a couple of nice deals. PLMK thanks!

Tim Hudson Sweet Spot Auto /50
user posted image

Miguel Montero M&M's RC auto
user posted image

Kevin Kouzmanoff M&M's RC auto (HTG)
user posted image
marcus42
Roger Clemens/Al leiter dual GU base (from subway series)
user posted image

Don Larsen 06 Artifacts GU
user posted image

I'll dabble this one but not sure if i'll trade it...it'll have to be for something nice smile.gif
user posted image
fc_rules
I love the Feller Cuts... I'd like to work a deal for that, and I still have the Rosen, so LMK...
Hallsgator
I LOVE the Hudson and would trade nicley for it. Check my bucket/PC!

Thanks!
marcus42
fc- still like the rosen, but the feller will probably only be traded for something that is jaw dropping (at least jaw dropping to me) whenever you think you have something i may like don't hesistate to ask! smile.gif

halls- i do like the oswalt topps stitches game used, and some stuff from PC but that says NFT

lmk
Hallsgator
What PC stuff?
fc_rules
QUOTE(marcus42 @ Apr 27 2007, 08:57 PM)
fc- still like the rosen, but the feller will probably only be traded for something that is jaw dropping (at least jaw dropping to me) whenever you think you have something i may like don't hesistate to ask! smile.gif

halls- i do like the oswalt topps stitches game used, and some stuff from PC but that says NFT

lmk

Thanks, could you please recheck my tradelist? Thanks!!!
marcus42
halls- delmon young sweet spot, phil niekro auto,

fc- sorry man still nothin sad.gif
Hallsgator
Could you trade the Hudson for the Neik?
marcus42
hmm...like the delmon more...but still like the niekro...whats BV on it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.