Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: Pedro Feliz
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
PedroFelizFan7
Hey all,let me introduce myself by saying im a Pedro Feliz supercollector (well,i think...are there requirements to be a Supercollector?) If you have any Pedro Feliz cards (even base),please let me know.I dont have THAT much to trade,but i do have some,so lmk whatcha got!
fc_rules
Welcome to TCC!!! Guess what, I live in the same neighborhood as Pedro Feliz!!! About 2 minutes walking!!!
PedroFelizFan7
Holy Kachow.Thats Awesome! Have you ever talked to him?!
fc_rules
QUOTE(PedroFelizFan7 @ Apr 25 2007, 06:55 PM)
Holy Kachow.Thats Awesome! Have you ever talked to him?!

Actually, I see him a lot. My brother goes to the same school and is in the same grade as his daughter, and my dad used to see him jogging everyday... I've never spoke to him though dry.gif ... Hopefully later this year, after another 30 home runs...
PedroFelizFan7
Haha awesome! If you ever talk to him,tell him i said whats up!
I have a Hanley Ramirez white rc /225 if your interested...got any Feliz smile.gif
fc_rules
QUOTE(PedroFelizFan7 @ Apr 25 2007, 07:06 PM)
Haha awesome! If you ever talk to him,tell him i said whats up!
I have a Hanley Ramirez white rc /225 if your interested...got any Feliz smile.gif

Its kinda weird, I don't have any cards of him... I had some base that I sent in a couple weeks ago as a TTM and haven't gotten it back... If I do, you're first on my list to get it!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.