bostonbruinsandceltics
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

bostonbruinsandceltics receives:

7 jamal lewis patch cards

Lockdown32 receives:

$15
5 premium packs

Additional notes:

i will send with the 1 i owe you and will add DC!
bostonbruinsandceltics
i of course agree to this as i posted it!!!! LOL laugh.gif
Lockdown32
I agree. I will mail my end out in the morning. thanks
bostonbruinsandceltics
QUOTE(Lockdown32 @ Apr 23 2007, 11:39 PM)
I agree.  I will mail my end out in the morning.  thanks

I will mail today as well.
bostonbruinsandceltics
sent
bostonbruinsandceltics
have you sent or received yet?
Lockdown32
Cards were sent awhile back with dc. I received your cards today. Thanks and I will check my dc.
Lockdown32
Checked the dc says you received the 28th. let me know. thanks
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to bostonbruinsandceltics.
bostonbruinsandceltics
yah, i received NOTHING!!!
bostonbruinsandceltics
what is the DC # because this is ridiculas, if it says i received then i need to go to usps and file a report because i never got this.
bostonbruinsandceltics
please get me the DC # ASAP so this can be figured out.
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to Lockdown32.
Lockdown32
Here is the Dc #. I also sent you a PM with it. Let me know. Thanks

Here is the DC #

0306 1070 0001 2456 8452
bostonbruinsandceltics
although it says i received this, i never did. I filed a report with usps but they are yet to get back to me, i will keep you posted and i really hope this is worked out soon.
bostonbruinsandceltics
finally received. all were in great condition and well packaged. Thank You and sorry it took so long for this transaction to be completed. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bostonbruinsandceltics @ May 16 2007, 10:39 PM)
finally received.  all were in great condition and well packaged.  Thank You and sorry it took so long for this transaction to be completed. biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Tom,

Just curious...

Did they get delivered directly or did you have to track them down via the post office?

-Bob
bostonbruinsandceltics
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 16 2007, 09:42 PM)
Tom,

Just curious...

Did they get delivered directly or did you have to track them down via the post office?

-Bob

they ended up in my mailbox, opened, but in good shape. i think one of the other condo tenents may have received them and put them in my box later on. All I now is i have them and i am happy now! I also closed the dispute with the post office who also thought they may have gone to the wrong condo unit.
bob_TCC
Ok. This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.