Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: looking to trade for buffalo bills
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
srqbillsguy
looking for buffalo bills cards. especially looking for base cards from exquisite,triple threads,national treasures. also looking for parallels,rc's, game used and auto's. have plenty of 06 rookies to trade for base cards( leinart,bush,young,addai, etc. pics in bucket.) hope someone can help me add to my collection. smile.gif
bufbillsstlcards
Id be willing to trade some of my bills stuff for Roscoe Parrish I dont have wink.gif
srqbillsguy
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Apr 23 2007, 10:39 AM)
Id be willing to trade some of my bills stuff for Roscoe Parrish I dont have wink.gif

the only dups i have are the ones on my bucket and i have an 06 ultra gold medallion parrish too. send all my common bills up to my parents in ny and they pass 'em around training camp to the kids for auto's if they dont have anything to get signed
HOFerAutoCollector
any interest in a Jim Kelly auto'd 8x10?
theres a scan in my bucket
Tom
northicehero99
I have these:
L Evans 2004 Foundations L Evans rc #253 #/1299 blue
KO Simpson 2006 Donruss Threads RC (NO AUTO) KO Simpson #211

I like the Turkey Red Hines Ward gu.

LMK via pm if you can use what I have. Thks.
srqbillsguy
QUOTE(HOFerAutoCollector @ Apr 23 2007, 11:11 AM)
any interest in a Jim Kelly auto'd 8x10?
theres a scan in my bucket
Tom

tks for the reply. i do not do anything with things like that. my space is too limited.
chris025
check my bucket,i have some Bills stuff in there,just PM me if you find anything.
http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/peytonm18/
srqbillsguy
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Apr 23 2007, 11:16 AM)
I have these:
L Evans 2004 Foundations L Evans rc #253 #/1299 blue
KO Simpson 2006 Donruss Threads RC (NO AUTO) KO Simpson #211
I like the Turkey Red Hines Ward gu. 

LMK via pm if you can use what I have.  Thks.

tks for the offer i am sorry i already have those. really appreciate the response
BigHig

I have a 2004 Playoff Honors Rookie Quads of JP Losman and Lee Evans.
Both jersey colors are blue and the serial number is 040/250. The other 2 players are Cedric Cobbs and Ben Watson and both of those jersey colors are white. Current book value is $25. Will trade for anything on my wantlist. PLMK, thanks!!!
Brian
Bman1234
user posted image

Have that #d/25 BV is 60 LMK
iLLocity
have a sweet swatches rosco parrish in the bucket.. check it out lmk if u need it.. thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.