Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Tony Stewart Rookie 1/24 Car Signed
Collector Zone > Collectibles > Diecast > Diecast Trading
nolan34ryan
check my nascar bucket to see my Tony Stewart Rookie Car for sale. Or trade if you have things I need. Check the other bucket to see me getting Stewarts Auto on the car. It is with the Dale Jr. Autograph pictue.
Thanks,
David
nolan34ryan
Tony Fans come on He is Mad at NASCAR because they won't let him win. This is your chance to say that you got a Tony Autograph at one of the few times in his career that he has been cranky.
setcollector_77
What are you looking for in trade or for a price ?
And what do you mean gumpy for once in his career, He has been MAD for most of it. He did when his first championship while on probation for hitting a photographer remember?
NoahMyBoy03
I am interested as well. Please check my site and lmk if you see anything that you like. Thanks
nolan34ryan
QUOTE(setcollector_77 @ May 1 2007, 12:57 AM)
What are you looking for in trade or for a price ?
  And what do you mean gumpy for once in his career,  He has been MAD for most of it. He did when his first championship while on probation for hitting a photographer remember?

Sarcasim my friend Sarcasim
nolan34ryan
QUOTE(NoahMyBoy03 @ May 1 2007, 01:03 AM)
I am interested as well. Please check my site and lmk if you see anything that you like. Thanks

You have nice stuff but I really would have to get a bunch of things from my sig to make a trade. I have been offered $150 cash before and turned it down. His cars signed go for 350 to 300 at shops and so I am looking to get 50% of the high price.
DrAg0n
QUOTE(nolan34ryan @ May 1 2007, 07:29 AM)
You have nice stuff but I really would have to get a bunch of things from my sig to make a trade.  I have been offered $150 cash before and turned it down.  His cars signed go for 350 to 300 at shops and so I am looking to get 50% of the high price.

you should have taken the $150 rolleyes.gif
nolan34ryan
QUOTE(DrAg0n @ May 27 2007, 02:20 PM)
you should have taken the $150  rolleyes.gif

After standing in line for that long I didn't want to. I really don't want to trade it unless something awsome comes along. Would rather give it as a gift or something.
cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.