Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Money And Vince young auto ft for other high end
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
troygoesdeep
i got like 120 bucks and a vince young box topper turkey red auto jersey that sells for 130 lmk if ur intersted in either!
CelticPride41
Interested in the money. What kind of stuff you looking for?
troygoesdeep
higher end autos... also got a nice felix pie auto if u got something good for it...
CelticPride41
I've got a Matt Leinart auto/jersey and a Peyton Manning auto #ed 20. Any of those interest you? The Pie interests me as well.
troygoesdeep
ya i got interest in them ...... ya u pulled that leinart i believe the felix pie is a bowmans best rc auto graded 9,10 really love the card so would be hardt o move... can u put the scans here
troygoesdeep
ok saw the pictures on the thread lmk what u want to do and what the ybook !?
CelticPride41
I believe the Leinart books $150. That's what I have been told. Didn't see the beckett price myself though.

As for the Manning, there is no beckett price due to scarcity, but I would be asking for $150 trade or $90 cash.

also, do you have a scan of the Pie? Not sure if I want to invest a ton of cash/trade into a Pie card yet. I want to see what he can do in the big leagues first before I get too carried away with collecting his stuff.
troygoesdeep
what u sell leinart for?
CelticPride41
Probably about the same. $90ish.
troygoesdeep
hmmm i would be intersted if it was a little lower.
CelticPride41
Send me an offer through PM. I'm willing to negotiate. Thanks.
RaidersFan4Life
Check my bucket can use some money PLMK Thanks
troygoesdeep
like the rookie futures collection
2000 rushing yards
LMk if there's anything you like in my site. Hopefully we can get a sale/trade done biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.