Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Interested in Trading.......
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
AccordionJacob
Hello i am interested in Trading...........Check out my bucket........let me know if there is anything on there that may interest you, if so let me know what you like along with your bucket or site..............Thanks, J

http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r27/acc...rdionJacob3855/
srqbillsguy
i like the urlacher and any 1 of the drew auto's if i have anything you like hope we can trade again
kooljazz1966
Will check your bucket after work..feel free to check mine located in my sig. Welcome to TCC!
straightbutta14
I like the Barber, Thomas Jones and Drew autos.. check my site!
AccordionJacob
Srqbills - sorry buddy..........didnt see anything I could use at this time......

KoolJaz - lets start off seeing if I have anything you need, because you had quite a few cards that I could use..........

Straightbutta - I could use your Welker Contenders auto Rc........Whats the BV on it, and what could we do on it?
straightbutta14
Welker books $25 but has sold between $22-$46 on eBay..

how much are the Jones, Drew and Barbers?..

QUOTE(AccordionJacob @ Apr 19 2007, 04:21 PM)
Srqbills - sorry buddy..........didnt see anything I could use at this time......

KoolJaz - lets start off seeing if I have anything you need, because you had quite a few cards that I could use..........

Straightbutta - I could use your Welker Contenders auto Rc........Whats the BV on it, and what could we do on it?

SinatraKing
I like the Barber, and the Aikman, Check my site
B-
tmac2303
QUOTE(AccordionJacob @ Apr 18 2007, 11:01 PM)
Hello i am interested in Trading...........Check out my bucket........let me know if there is anything on there that may interest you, if so let me know what you like along with your bucket or site..............Thanks, J

i like these in this order

aikman auto(as long as its certified)
tomlinson ud prospects rc
johnson skybox se rc
packers1104
i like the larry johnson elite rc and the marion barber auto

lmk

jackthecowboy22
Carr Contenders auto. lmk
AccordionJacob
Straightbutta - the Thomas Jones is $25, Drew Jones TDP&P is $80, and the other Drew Jones $20 and $40, and Barber is $25..........

Sinatraking - sorry I didnt see anything

tmac - I like your Steven Jackson Sweet spot auto Rc

Packers - sorry I didnt see anything

jackthecowboy - what about the Carr contenders???.........send your tradepage or bucket
marcus42
that shockley patch is cool! plmk
jesterr1313

i like the drew legends and class marks autos.lmk
AccordionJacob
Jester - sorry I didnt see anything

Marcus - Sorry I didnt see anything

J
straightbutta14
can't seem to find a match and the Welker now books $35 on the Beckett OPG.. thanks!!

QUOTE(AccordionJacob @ Apr 22 2007, 07:03 PM)
Straightbutta - the Thomas Jones is $25, Drew Jones TDP&P is $80, and the other Drew Jones $20 and $40, and Barber is $25..........

Sinatraking - sorry I didnt see anything

tmac - I like your Steven Jackson Sweet spot auto Rc

Packers - sorry I didnt see anything

jackthecowboy - what about the Carr contenders???.........send your tradepage or bucket

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.