Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trade: insanechicken and tro
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
insanechicken
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

insanechicken receives:

04 Dunruss Eric Milton GU Ball # 58/100

06 Aspire School Pride DJ Shockley GU Stickers (x2)

03 Dunruss Masks Dewayne Robertson GU facemask

tro receives:

06 Topps WWE Insider Melina auto

1 GBP coin

Additional notes:

I will send on Thursday 19th April.
tro
i agree to this and will send the same day
insanechicken
I posted on Thursday, please let me know when you receive. Thanks
insanechicken
QUOTE(insanechicken @ Apr 21 2007, 05:49 PM)
I posted on Thursday, please let me know when you receive. Thanks

Have you recieved yet?
also, have you sent your end?
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to tro.
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to tro.
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to tro.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to insanechicken.
insanechicken
I've had no reply to my pm, not heard anything from tro at all. I sent and never heard that he'd received. And still have no cards from him.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to tro.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to insanechicken.
insanechicken
There's not alot else I can say/do. Bob, you may aswell just close this trade as it looks like tro has screwed me over with this.

I won't be trading with tro again and I urge everyone not to trade with him from now on, of course that's up to you though.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(insanechicken @ May 30 2007, 06:20 PM)
There's not alot else I can say/do. Bob, you may aswell just close this trade as it looks like tro has screwed me over with this.

I won't be trading with tro again and I urge everyone not to trade with him from now on, of course that's up to you though.

Based on the fact that you still have not received and the fact that tro continues to ignore requests for updates related to this and other transactions, the tro account is immediately restricted to Current Transactions Only.

-Bob
insanechicken
Bob, I have an update on the situation.

I finally receiced the cards from tro in the post today. (I can't quite read the post date as the stamp is blurred). However, I also received 6 other cards from him in the same package. I've pm'ed him to ask if he meant to include them or he just made a mistake and wants me to send them back.
He's not been online since the 6th June, so i'm not sure that he'll respond. What do you suggest I do if he doesn't reply?

Also, no word yet as to whether he's received the card I sent.

Thanks, Dan.
bravesfan09
Dan and Bob, since Tro refuses to get on and im his cousin, im going to try and fix any problems/answer all questions. I know for a fact he does indeed have the Melina auto and that his end was received. If you could PM me with what extra he sent that he wasnt supposed to, i will call him and get it straightened up.

Thanks
Chip
insanechicken
Ok Bob, Chip just got back to me and said I can keep the extra cards, so it looks as if this transaction is finally complete! However, just to be sure, you may want to contact Chip yourself just to be sure smile.gif

Dan
bravesfan09
Yes Bob that is correct. This is indeed thankfully complete.
tro
trade complete sorry for all of the confusion
tro
is this gonna be closed?
insanechicken
QUOTE(tro @ Jul 29 2007, 04:54 PM)
is this gonna be closed?

i hope so but it doesn't look like it.

Maybe Bob's on holiday lol
tro
QUOTE(insanechicken @ Jul 29 2007, 07:40 PM)
i hope so but it doesn't look like it.

Maybe Bob's on holiday lol

i guess not
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.