Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: MICHEAL VICK / GOERGE BLANDA DUAL 1/1 AUTO FT/FS!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
tmac2303
TITLE SAYS IT IM PUTTING THIS BEAUTY UP FOR TRADE PICKED IT UP FOR TRADE BAIT TO GET GET STUFF I WANT! PAID $180 + S/H FOR IT, SO NO BS OFFERS PLEASE. IM LOOKING FOR LEGENDARY AUTOS OUT OF FOOTBALL MAINLY, BUT WILL LOOK AT SITES. LOOKING FOR A CARD FOR CARD TRADE, BUT WILL EXCEPT 2-3 CARDS AT MOST ON IT. LMK WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.

user posted image
tmac2303
HOLY COW!! NO VICK FANS ON THIS SITE?? NO RAIDERS FANS??? ARE YOU GUYS PLAYING TRICKS ON ME??? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
bostonbruinsandceltics
dont know which i like more, this or the molitor. you said you likesd some of my stuff but it was to low end, would you take a nice bulk trade?
tmac2303
ill pass, i have a lot of $$$ tied up in both these cards. i wouldnt want you too think im just trying to kill you or something.
tmac2303
1 reply for a true 1/1 vick/blanda dual auto! come on guys no one has interest in this card besides 1 person?
deputyjaay
That card is HALF nice wink.gif ....cool blanda card...too bad they ruined it with that vick bum.
globalduk
I like the Blanda half of the card! smile.gif
deputyjaay
by the waay...i just re read my post and i didnt want it to sound like i was trashing your card....its a very nice card...i just wish there was no vick on it.
tmac2303
LOL, YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY I GUESS MICHEAL VICK SUCKS HUH??? HES ONLY ONE OF THE BEST RUNNING QBS TO EVER PLAY THE GAME. THUS THE COMPARISON TO BLANDA. MARK MY WORDS VICK AND THE FALCONS ARE PRIMED FOR A GREAT YEAR. IF NO ONE WANTS IT ILL JUST SIT ON IT UNTIL THE MIDDLE OF NEXT SEASON WHEN VICK IS ON FIRE. HE ACTUALLY HAS A REAL RECEIVER THERE NOW. OH YEA AND NO MATT SCHAUB BREATHING DOWN HIS NECK, PRESSURE TO SUCCEED WILL MAKE A PLAYER PLAY WORSE IN MOST CASES. NOW HE KNOWS THEY BELIEVE HE HIS THIER GUY!
tro
how much cash would u take
HOFerAutoCollector
QUOTE(tmac2303 @ Apr 16 2007, 08:22 PM)
LOL, YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY I GUESS MICHEAL VICK SUCKS HUH??? HES ONLY ONE OF THE BEST RUNNING QBS TO EVER PLAY THE GAME. THUS THE COMPARISON TO BLANDA. MARK MY WORDS VICK AND THE FALCONS ARE PRIMED FOR A GREAT YEAR. IF NO ONE WANTS IT ILL JUST SIT ON IT UNTIL THE MIDDLE OF NEXT SEASON WHEN VICK IS ON FIRE. HE ACTUALLY HAS A REAL RECEIVER THERE NOW. OH YEA AND NO MATT SCHAUB BREATHING DOWN HIS NECK, PRESSURE TO SUCCEED WILL MAKE A PLAYER PLAY WORSE IN MOST CASES. NOW HE KNOWS THEY BELIEVE HE HIS THIER GUY!

Nobody said Vick sucks.
the point is that even though this is a 1/1, its a dual sticker auto, which detracts a good bit from the card itself. 2 solid players like these with on card autos would get snapped up. Lots of ppl are getting away from the stickers. I am sure a Vick or raiders collector will take you up on the card at some point.
tmac2303
QUOTE(tro @ Apr 16 2007, 09:58 PM)
how much cash would u take

AT THIS PIONT ID TAKE THE $180 I PAID FOR IT PLUS LIKE $5-$10 TO COVER FEES AND WHAT I PAID IN SHIPPING ON IT. I JUST PICKED IT UP FOR TRADE BAIT, BUT IT SEEMS EVERYONE ON HERE DOESNT WANT IT.
tmac2303
QUOTE(HOFerAutoCollector @ Apr 16 2007, 10:03 PM)
Nobody said Vick sucks.
the point is that even though this is a 1/1, its a dual sticker auto, which detracts a good bit from the card itself. 2 solid players like these with on card autos would get snapped up. Lots of ppl are getting away from the stickers. I am sure a Vick or raiders collector will take you up on the card at some point.

for what its worth most people i trade with could careless. a auto is a auto period, and also for the record if i collected a player sticker auto or not a 1/1 auto is a 1/1 auto. i would get it in a heartbeat if i could.
globalduk
I also could care less if its a sticker. I've never had anyone not trade autos just because they are stickers....its still an auto. Its just the price for the players involved.....very nice card though
Cades
QUOTE(globalduk @ Apr 18 2007, 06:11 AM)
I also could care less if its a sticker.  I've never had anyone not trade autos just because they are stickers....its still an auto.  Its just the price for the players involved.....very nice card though

Same here, stickers don't bother me, either. Course I have no interest in either vick or blanda, but still a 1/1 dual auto on a fairly nice design, imo.
capt55
I will trade baseball autos for it, please email me asap, Carol
tmac2303
PM SENT, ANYONE ELSE?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.