Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Long want list!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
KHarmon
I decided to put the set of 05 SP Authentic Rookie Fabric JSY/BALL together. It's a 30 card set and I'm a whopping 1/10th of the way there!!! Yep....I've got two in hand and one on the way!!!!! These are all #'d /75.

This is the list of the ones I'm needing....LMK if you have any and we'll work out some kind of deal for them;

1. Antrel Rolle ***IN HAND****
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Alex Smith ***Aquired***
4. Braylon Edwards ****IN HAND****
5. Carlos Rogers***IN HAND***
6. Cedric Benson
7. Charlie Frye ****IN HAND****
8. Ciatrick Fason ***Aquired***
9. Carnell Williams ****IN HAND****
10. Eric Shelton ****IN HAND****
11. Frank Gore ****Aquired****
12. J.J. Arrington ****IN HAND****
13. Mark Bradley
14. Mark Clayton
15. Matt Jones
16. Maurice Clarett ****Aquired****
17. Mike Williams
18. Ronnie Brown****IN HAND****
19. Reggie Brown****IN HAND****
20. Ryan Moats
21. Roscoe Parrish****IN HAND****
22. Roddy White **** IN HAND****
23. Stefan LeFors **** IN HAND*******
24. Terrence Murphy****IN HAND*****
25. Troy Williamson
26. Vincent Jackson ****IN HAND******
27. Verand Morency**** Aquired****
28. Kyle Orton ****IN HAND****
29. Courtney Roby ****IN HAND****
30. Jason Campbell **** IN HAND****

Let me know what you got!!!!

Thanks.
KHarmon
Post above has been edited.....I got these two coming in;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1
$4.03 delivered

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1
$6.99 delivered for this one.
aceecards
Wow kris that is ambitious good Luck...
randallcards
good Luck i got a Triple Clarett #ed/50 and a Real Nice Mike Williams with a 3-CL Patch #ed/75 but sorry man cant trade sad.gif
KHarmon
No problem....I expect this set to take me a while to build.....I'm picking them up here and there from EBAY...but would like to make some trades for some of them.
KHarmon
Got another one towards this set on the way;

http://cgi.ebay.com/05-SP-AUTHENTIC-VINCEN...7QQcmdZViewItem
KHarmon
Any of the new guys have any of these to trade? I would hate to have to buy them all....would like to make some trades for some of them.
KHarmon
Scratch the Shelton off of the list....it's incoming.....still looking to trade for some of these!!!!!!
KHarmon
Got some more on the way!!!
KHarmon
I've got four of these in hand...have five more on the way from the Harbor. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY OF THESE TO TRADE???????
KHarmon
Here's the four that I have in hand...got five more coming from EBAY...am looking to trade for some of the others...especially the Cadillac Williams and Aaron Rodgers.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Krusin
Your off to a good start, I busted 5 boxes and didn't pull a one of those. Good Luck with the set!!
randallcards
nice stuff smile.gif
KHarmon
List updated.....I'm half way home on this set....got five in hand and 10 on the way....here's the latest addition to what I have in hand.

user posted image
KHarmon
I have the Frank Gore on the way....list updated.

I got the Roddy White in today....and the condition SUCKS!!!!!!! I'll use this one as a stand in for now...but I'm looking for another. The swatch and the ball on the one I got were misinserted and there's cardboard showing around the edges of the swatch and ball. Still trying to figure out what kinda feedback to leave the seller who sold this piece of crap...there was no mention of the condition in the auction and his packaging stunk. Instead of a top loader, he used two solid white card board inserts on each side of the card and scotch tape....at least he thought to put the card in a penny sleeve first. I'm VERY unhappy about the condition and the packaging on this auction!!!!!! mad.gif
KHarmon
Just picked up the Vernand Morency....list updated again. Right now I've got 8 in hand (including the one I'm looking to replace) and 10 more on the way. Still wondering what kind of feedback to leave the guy on the Roddy White.
KHarmon
I just landed the Charlie Frye....at a very reasonable price....$7.57 DLVD.
KHarmon
Just got the Maurice Clarett for $4.75 DLVD!!!!! That makes 20 picked up with 10 to go!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/05-2005-SP-AUTHENTIC-M...2QQcmdZViewItem
The Ripper
nice. Seems like you`re breezing through this set.
KHarmon
QUOTE(The Ripper @ Feb 26 2006, 07:35 PM)
nice. Seems like you`re breezing through this set.

I would like to think so....but there's some that I can't find ANYWHERE!!!! Alex Smith and Aaron Rodgers being the two biggest no shows on EBAY so far....and nobody seems to have any to trade either. To this point I've traded for ONE and that was the Braylon Edwards that should be here tomorrow if the Delivery Confirmation reads right.
KHarmon
Here's the 12 that I have in hand;
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

The last four will come up next.
KHarmon
Here's the last four;

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
KHarmon
List is updated again.....I got 17 in hand and five on the way. That's 22 of 30 towards completion.
KHarmon
QUOTE(KHarmon @ Feb 5 2006, 02:50 AM)
I decided to put the set of 05 SP Authentic Rookie Fabric JSY/BALL together.  It's a 30 card set and I'm a whopping 1/10th of the way there!!!  Yep....I've got two in hand and one on the way!!!!!  These are all #'d /75.

This is the list of the ones I'm needing....LMK if you have any and we'll work out some kind of deal for them;

1.  Antrel Rolle ***IN HAND****
2.  Aaron Rodgers  ***May have a trade working****
3.  Alex Smith ****IN HAND*****
4.  Braylon Edwards ****IN HAND****
5.  Carlos Rogers***IN HAND***
6.  Cedric Benson
7.  Charlie Frye ****IN HAND****
8.  Ciatrick Fason ***Aquired***
9.  Carnell Williams ****IN HAND****
10.  Eric Shelton ****IN HAND****
11.  Frank Gore ****Aquired****
12.  J.J. Arrington ****IN HAND****
13.  Mark Bradley  *IN COMING****
14.  Mark Clayton ****IN COMING****
15.  Matt Jones
16.  Maurice Clarett ****Aquired****
17.  Mike Williams  ***IN COMING****
18.  Ronnie Brown****IN HAND****
19.  Reggie Brown****IN HAND****
20.  Ryan Moats
21.  Roscoe Parrish****IN HAND****
22.  Roddy White  **** IN HAND****
23.  Stefan LeFors **** IN HAND*******
24.  Terrence Murphy****IN HAND*****
25.  Troy Williamson  ***IN COMING****
26.  Vincent Jackson ****IN HAND******
27.  Verand Morency**** Aquired****
28.  Kyle Orton  ****IN HAND****
29.  Courtney Roby ****IN HAND****
30.  Jason Campbell **** IN HAND****

Let me know what you got!!!!

Thanks.

KHarmon
I'm almost there on this set....got 4 to go....one might be on the way via a trade....the three hardest ones to this point have been;

Ryan Moats
Matt Jones
Cedric Benson.
KHarmon
Still need Matt Jones for this set...and one other but I can't remember who it is.
MADDMAXX714
QUOTE(KHarmon @ Feb 26 2006, 06:47 PM)
I would like to think so....but there's some that I can't find ANYWHERE!!!!  Alex Smith and Aaron Rodgers being the two biggest no shows on EBAY so far....and nobody seems to have any to trade either.  To this point I've traded for ONE and that was the Braylon Edwards that should be here tomorrow if the Delivery Confirmation reads right.

I have this williamson if you still need it:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e100/MAD...THREADSBV20.jpg
KHarmon
QUOTE(MADDMAXX714 @ Jun 14 2007, 11:53 PM)
I have this williamson if you still need it:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e100/MAD...THREADSBV20.jpg

Outstanding....let me check when I get home tomorrow and make sure it is one of the ones that I still need and I will get back with you....we're staying at my mother in laws tonight so I don't have access to my cards to check.
MADDMAXX714
QUOTE(KHarmon @ Jun 14 2007, 09:59 PM)
Outstanding....let me check when I get home tomorrow and make sure it is one of the ones that I still need and I will get back with you....we're staying at my mother in laws tonight so I don't have access to my cards to check.

sounds good shoot me a pm message when you can. TW
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.