Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: added some autos to my bucket
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
raiders026
My Autos again looking for Rice & Raiders GU and Autos. alot of it is older stuff I took a year off from collecting, I am updating my bucket with my baseball, and basketball gu and autos
tro
LIKE THE HEAP AND CHAD JOHNSON AUTOS
raiders026
QUOTE(tro @ Apr 12 2007, 10:29 PM)
LIKE THE HEAP AND CHAD JOHNSON AUTOS

what do you have for Raiders or Rice?
tro
i have Jerry Porter Jsy and a Warren Sapp Jsy

i will PM you the rest of my trade list
marcus42
i too like the chad johnson auto...the doak walker gu..and the kellen winslow dual gu...lmk please!
raiders026
QUOTE(marcus42 @ Apr 12 2007, 10:41 PM)
i too like the chad johnson auto...the doak walker gu..and the kellen winslow dual gu...lmk please!

Looking for Raiders & Rice plmk
Rob
marcus42
pm sentq
raiders026
QUOTE(tro @ Apr 12 2007, 10:40 PM)
i have  Jerry Porter Jsy and a Warren Sapp Jsy

i will PM you the rest of my trade list

I'll pass on the sapp, can I get a scan of the Porter
tro
QUOTE(raiders026 @ Apr 12 2007, 10:48 PM)
I'll pass on the sapp, can I get a scan of the Porter

raiders026
QUOTE(tro @ Apr 12 2007, 10:57 PM)

see anything from my gu list for the porter?
deputyjaay
hey there,

its been a while. how have ya been? Well i can really use those alex smith autos!

I have a ton of extra raider gu. like 15 tim brown jsys and a few rices...lmk what the bv on the smiths are and what ya might like.
- john
tro
like your RPMs and your Ricky Williams Jsy, Cutler Jsy
Pejarox7620
i like the dual rodgers/smith what bv u asking on it? Ill give you my Rice auto in my pc for it....PM ME
raiders026
QUOTE(Pejarox7620 @ Apr 13 2007, 08:30 AM)
i like the dual rodgers/smith what bv u asking on it? Ill give you my Rice auto in my pc for it....PM ME

pm sent
raiders026
QUOTE(deputyjaay @ Apr 12 2007, 11:24 PM)
hey there,

its been a while. how have ya been?  Well i can really use those alex smith autos!

I have a ton of extra raider gu.  like 15 tim brown jsys and a few rices...lmk what the bv on the smiths are and what ya might like.
- john

you have any raiders autos in the same value you want to trade? base foundations is 100.00 and the reflections is 120.00
Rob
deputyjaay
hey there...i do have a bunch of rader autos. most of course im keeping but maybe we could do the walter rookie premier auto for the foundation? lmk
- john

actually whats bv on the dual auto?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.