Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Collector Zone's 2nd Anniversary
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
I know that this has been mentioned by others today, but I wanted to take a few minutes to mention it as well and then share a few thoughts...

Today is the TCC Collector Zone's 2nd Anniversary!

That's correct. The official opening day for the Collector Zone was just 24 months ago on 4/4/05. It is simply amazing to see just how far this community has come in such a short period of time. However, based on the incredible collectors - and most importantly, incredible people - that make up this community, it should not be a surprise to anyone. wink.gif

So, let me simply say...

Thanks to each and every one of you that have chosen to join the Collector Zone! Each of you help to make TCC an amazing site!

Thanks also to the men and women who volunteer their time to help as members of the TCC Team!

For me, today is certainly a day to be proud - proud of what we've all built together. It is an honor and privilege to help by doing what I can to make TradingCardCentral.com the leading site for trading card collectors! wink.gif

Expect even bigger and better things in 2007 and beyond! May this simply be one of many, many anniversaries to come! cool.gif

-Bob

P.S. Rumor has it that there will be a special "State of TCC" address on Monday (4/9/07). Early excerpts of the address indicate that it will provide more details about the last 2 years as well as plans for the future. To find out more, be sure to visit on Monday!
aceecards
Love Ya Man!! Thanks!

Congrats on entering your terrible twos..

Cutting teeth and walking wooohoooo!!

oh and who can forget potty training!!
gregorium
Where's the cake?? You said there'd be cake!! biggrin.gif

Congrats on the second anniversary!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(gregorium @ Apr 4 2007, 11:49 PM)
Where's the cake??  You said there'd be cake!!  biggrin.gif

Here you go, Greg...

user posted image

-Bob
dviv17
I've only been here shortly but I'm sure its been an awesome two years! smile.gif
kooljazz1966
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Apr 4 2007, 10:55 PM)
Here you go, Greg...

user posted image

-Bob

ohmy.gif Wha...!! no NO.2 candles?!! mad.gif smile.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif ....Woohooo!!!!
SinatraKing
Awesome, CONGRATS TCC band.gif
finestkind
A big thanks to you Bob. We wouldn't be having this much fun if it wasn't for you. biggrin.gif
vicsten
I'm so happy today being able to be part of such a fantastic group of people as TCC enters into it's third year! Congratulations to you Bob on creating the best site on the web, to all those who worked so hard to make it happen, and to each and every wonderful member of TCC. Here's to many more years of growth and good times here at TCC! -Vickie
skatalite
cry.gif Oh, the joy! cry.gif

Yay!
tex333
Thanks Bob for all that you do for us. This really is an awesome community!
dd316
Congrats to you Bob! You've made this site my #1 hangout. smile.gif
ffman
Congrats to TCC and each and every TCC member! This is my #1 online hangout too....Bob has made such a great site that I probably spend TOO much time here! laugh.gif
bufbillsstlcards
Bob, thanks for making a place for us to spend our day. More importantly, further our hobby knowledge and collections. I really enjoy coming here each day to chat, trade, argue, buy, sell, and use lots of emocations, like this one blow.gif If it werent for this site, I would not have a Pujols autograph, and alot of my cards in my personal collection. Now that I think about it, TCC really jumpstarted my PC. I think it has grown times ten since joining over a year ago. And not because of trades, but because TCC taught me what a PC is and why cards just arent about the moohla. So thank you again, and heres another cool smiley serenade.gif
ffman
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Apr 5 2007, 07:28 AM)
Bob, thanks for making a place for us to spend our day.  More importantly, further our hobby knowledge and collections.  I really enjoy coming here each day to chat, trade, argue, buy, sell, and use lots of emocations, like this one  blow.gif  If it werent for this site, I would not have a Pujols autograph, and alot of my cards in my personal collection.  Now that I think about it, TCC really jumpstarted my PC.  I think it has grown times ten since joining over a year ago.  And not because of trades, but because TCC taught me what a PC is and why cards just arent about the moohla.  So thank you again, and heres another cool smiley  serenade.gif

I didn't know we had the blow.gif emotion.....see a new one every day! laugh.gif

Yes, if it wasn't for TCC, I wouldn't have quite a few cards in my collection - particularly my Sosa autograph. Plus, I've met plenty of nice, kind, generous people through TCC that I probably would have never known otherwise.
yankeesjetsfan
Congrats on a wonderful 2 years Bob. This site has helped me build my collections and most of all, hang out with some of the most knowlegable collectors in the hobby. Here's to another 2 years....and beyond.

Mike
Bags5MVP
QUOTE(yankeesjetsfan @ Apr 5 2007, 05:37 AM)
Congrats on a wonderful 2 years Bob. This site has helped me build my collections and most of all, hang out with some of the most knowlegable collectors in the hobby. Here's to another 2 years....and beyond.

Mike

Have to agree with Mike here! This site has helped my Killer B collection in a big way and I appreciate it! biggrin.gif
jwman92
thanks for everything bob,

I haven't been on the site for long, but you do and the other mods do a great job keeping the site in order. I especially want to thank you again for working so hard to bring back the site when it went down. So a happy birthday to TCC, and many more great ones!
hernant15
Congrats Bob! Really nice place to visit and lots of interesting people to meet
19th Century Indiana Jones
Two years already???? Where does the time go? unsure.gif baby.gif
gregorium
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Apr 4 2007, 11:55 PM)
Here you go, Greg...

user posted image

-Bob

AWESOME!! tongue.gif
gregorium
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Apr 5 2007, 01:00 AM)
Awesome, CONGRATS TCC  band.gif

AND music. It's a REAL party here at TCC! biggrin.gif
jimi48
Happy anniversary! hope for many more years.
Jimi
2000 rushing yards
Congrats bob and everyojne for these 2 years, i've only been here for less than a year but this site has really increased my liking for the hobby. smile.gif Here's to another 20 years of TCC dj.gif
vitalejd
party time!

toot.gif
19th Century Indiana Jones
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
colts21
Congrats TCC! boxing.gif clapping.gif band.gif dj.gif
DiaperDandy
Congrats on the milestone!!
yankeeman
QUOTE(aceecards @ Apr 4 2007, 10:27 PM)
Love Ya Man!! Thanks!

Congrats on entering your terrible twos..

Cutting teeth and walking wooohoooo!!

oh and who can forget potty training!!

how do you potty train a web sight LOL
yankeeman
QUOTE(jimi48 @ Apr 5 2007, 12:54 PM)
Happy anniversary! hope for many more years.
Jimi

yeah baby go NYY

rocket is back

to destroy redsox nation

Iplayfootball_90
Congrats TCC!!! Happy anniversary biggrin.gif.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.