Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Pray tomorrow morning when the alarm clock
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Entertainment
aceecards
Goes off..

That you do not hear "I got you Babe" by Sonny and Cher..or you may be in for one long Day!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Why????

Cause ITS GROUNDHOG DAY..

Although if Andie Mcdowell was with me...welll...
Bondsaway
wait didn't you just post this same thing somewhere else??

deja vu

laugh.gif
aceecards
OH NO Im reliving tomorrow.... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Good thing I won the lottery tonight... ohmy.gif
dolphin_dreamer
QUOTE(aceecards @ Feb 1 2006, 09:06 PM)
OH NO Im reliving tomorrow.... laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Good thing I won the lottery tonight... ohmy.gif

If you won the lottery you probably wouldn't be sitting downstairs in the basement watching TV.
Bondsaway
Oh no dissed by the daughter! laugh.gif
KHarmon
Wow....I guess there's a chance that the ground hog will come out and tell us that we have six more weeks of non-winter....we certainly haven't seen winter yet!!!!
Bondsaway
Hey no talk about winter! laugh.gif
KHarmon
QUOTE(Bondsaway @ Feb 2 2006, 12:42 AM)
Hey no talk about winter! laugh.gif

It's been a terrible winter here....only snowed twice and that was just a little spattering both times and it never stuck.....otherwise we've been having highs in the 50's and 60's all winter...some even in the low 70's. We need something here...quick....otherwise they'll be building air ports for the mosquitos to land on.
Bondsaway
yea and people crash in the snow. like they never seen it before!
KHarmon
QUOTE(Bondsaway @ Feb 2 2006, 12:49 AM)
yea and people crash in the snow. like they never seen it before!

You're preaching to the wrong person....I've stood in the middle of an icy road numerous times silently cursing the person who just crashed into the guard rail or spun into another vehicle. MANY MANY MANY TIMES!!!!!
Bondsaway
Right so you'd be the last person I thought would want to see snow!
KHarmon
QUOTE(Bondsaway @ Feb 2 2006, 01:04 AM)
Right so you'd be the last person I thought would want to see snow!

Right now...I dont' care if it's snow, ice, or whatever else....we just need a solid week of extremely cold weather to kill some of the insects that will be out in force this spring. With West Nile being popular around this area I want all the mosquito's gone.....not to mention...the farmers around here need some moisture bad....we're at day 98 or 99 without measurable rainfall and this place is a tinder box....the fire departments are being ran ragged chasing grass fires all over the county.
aceecards
OH please let it get cold to kill the critters....
meuandthelot
Shadow seen, 6 more weeks of Winter!

Bad Thing??? Nah smile.gif We just set a record for the Warmest January on record...

Avg. Temp 35degree's

Winter 05/06:
Only 6 Ice Fishing Days, 17 Snowmobile Days, NO ice-rink sad.gif

Great: Plowed only 5X Yippeeee!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.