Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: I really need to find these guys auto
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
chipwolf
like it says above, There isn't anything we won't do to find the guys above I have seen some on Beckett but nobody has got back to me and if you didn't reply within 2 days then that kinda tells you what kind of trader you are, you know. So Staubach (1st), Daryl Johnston, Jay Novacek, Tony Dorsett, Emmitt Smith, and if there is one Tom Landry,as long as I am looking for his Cowboys my collection goes by the wayside so the sooner the better, because after 2 months of chasing I am about to throw in the towel for awhile
I give up stuff all the time knowing I can get it back some time (always taking chances) I am headingover to Ebay right now becaue somebody is always selling SO IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME EMAIL ME OR PM
TAKE IT EASY AND TO THE GUYS I HAVE TRADED TO THANKS YOU WERE GREAT TO HELP ME OUT CHIP

PHOTOBUCKET: http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l278/chipwolf/
Email chipwolf@msn.com

GoodTraders: my blues, mpekar, robbiebear76, ronnie23brown, trpzz, gobolts33, superg24,CLEVBROWNFAN, cbluem, aceecards, crigg22, jer123pat123, tdavosis,
Jfont83, kyle1762, freebird10, deputyjaay, jester1313,dclark1220
BadTrader Keep a close eye on this one Hillbillybob89aka (Jerry Intrabartolo)
READ IN INFO ON TRADERS, If you do trade make sure you receive 1st then send them out
skyhigh
QUOTE(chipwolf @ Apr 4 2007, 01:25 PM)
like it says above, There isn't anything we won't do to find the guys above I have seen some on Beckett but nobody has got back to me and if you didn't reply within 2 days then that kinda tells you what kind of trader you are, you know. So Staubach (1st), Daryl  Johnston, Jay Novacek, Tony Dorsett, Emmitt Smith, and if there is one Tom Landry,as long as I am looking for his Cowboys my collection goes by the wayside so the sooner the better, because after 2 months of chasing I am about to throw in the towel for awhile
I give up stuff all the time knowing I can get it back some time (always taking chances) I am headingover to Ebay right now becaue somebody is always selling  SO IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME EMAIL ME OR PM
TAKE IT EASY AND TO THE GUYS I HAVE TRADED TO THANKS YOU WERE GREAT TO HELP ME OUT                CHIP

PHOTOBUCKET:  http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l278/chipwolf/
Email chipwolf@msn.com
GoodTraders: my blues, mpekar, robbiebear76, ronnie23brown, trpzz, gobolts33, superg24,CLEVBROWNFAN, cbluem, aceecards, crigg22, jer123pat123, tdavosis,
Jfont83, kyle1762, freebird10, deputyjaay, jester1313,dclark1220
BadTrader Keep a close eye on this one Hillbillybob89aka (Jerry Intrabartolo)
READ IN INFO ON TRADERS, If you do trade make sure you receive 1st then send them out

i have a hole crap load of cowboys, aikman, emmit, irving, ect. i can get you a list
so if interested pm me and i will get you one and maybe we can do some trading
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.