Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Getting out of the hobby for now!!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
mouthslammer
I'm just getting sick of people wanting to stick it to another trader. I trade fair and square with people and they wanna call me a "Money Maker" trader. Well I got bills to pay, so I'm gonna sell these on EBAY tommorow unless I can make a few trades. If I'm making cheap trades, I go by BV, but when we talk bigger cards (over $100 or so), I go by SV. As long as the values are close and each party would be happy, I'm more than happy to trade. Its just been slow for me since I moved a lot of stuff on ebay in the last month. I'm just gonna take it easy cause I gotta buy a newer car and find a job here soon.

FT

Jay Cutler Contenders Auto RC $350 BV $195 SV
Jay Cutler Leaf Limited Contenders Preview Auto RC /50 $250 BV $175 SV
Aaron Rodgers/Eli Manning/Byron Leftwich/Carson Palmer Foundations Quad Auto /20 $400-$450 BV $250 SV
Cedric Benson Finest Auto RC /299 $80 BV $40 SV
Joseph Addai UD Rookie Debut Auto RC $120 BV $55 SV
Andris Biedrins Bowman Chrome Auto RC /250 $60 BV $40 SV
Charlie Whitehurst Sweet Spot Auto RC /899 $25 BV
Kellen Clemens SPx Auto/Jsy RC /1650 $25 BV
Brandon Jacobs Bowman's Best Auto RC /999 $30 BV
Vernand Morency Finest Auto RC $12 BV
Vernand Morency SPx Auto/Jsy RC /1275 $25 BV
LenDale White Hot Prospects Letterman "H" Auto/Patch RC /175 $80 BV $45 SV
crazygood
$17.50 for the lot LMK thanks
bufbillsstlcards
QUOTE(crazygood @ Apr 4 2007, 02:04 AM)
$17.50 for the lot LMK thanks

Ill do 17.00 for the lot, lmk.
crazygood
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Apr 4 2007, 01:06 AM)
Ill do 17.00 for the lot, lmk.

Alright if he accepts my offer of $17.50 then I will sell it to you for $17.00. LMK
bufbillsstlcards
QUOTE(crazygood @ Apr 4 2007, 02:07 AM)
Alright if he accepts my offer of $17.50 then I will sell it to you for $17.00. LMK

Done deal. Should we post it up now?
crazygood
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Apr 4 2007, 01:08 AM)
Done deal.  Should we post it up now?

Yes. Thanks for the sale mouthslammer and thanks for the resale buffbills. LMK when the sale and resales are posted. lmk thanks.

....lmk
mouthslammer
Alright im sending out tommorow.......thanks fellas enjoy
deputyjaay
###### i was gonna offer 18
crazygood
QUOTE(deputyjaay @ Apr 4 2007, 01:12 AM)
###### i was gonna offer 18

Wow I will resell you the lot for $18. thats a .50 cent profit margin. sorry buff this is business.....lmk jay i'll post the resale sale on the lot
bufbillsstlcards
QUOTE(crazygood @ Apr 4 2007, 02:14 AM)
Wow I will resell you the lot for $18. thats a .50 cent profit margin. sorry buff this is business.....lmk jay i'll post the resale sale on the lot

lmk. Thanks for the deal mouth, lmk. Jay, Ill give you a Jim Kelly Rookie for the lot, lmk.

I hate you crazy, do you hate me? lmk
crazygood
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Apr 4 2007, 01:16 AM)
lmk.  Thanks for the deal mouth, lmk.  Jay, Ill give you a Jim Kelly Rookie for the lot, lmk.

I hate you crazy, do you hate me?  lmk

i have offered jay a topps finest charlie frye card for the lot so it's pending at the moment.

lmk jay i'll post the trade

buff i'll lyk on that question after we finalize these deals. lmk when you can send
troygoesdeep
http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r71/LucasChristoffer/

the cutler and the bush gg is gone like the

Jay Cutler Contenders Auto RC $350 BV $195 SV
Jay Cutler Leaf Limited Contenders Preview Auto RC /50 $250 BV $175 SV
Aaron Rodgers/Eli Manning/Byron Leftwich/Carson Palmer Foundations Quad Auto /20 $400-$450 BV $250 SV
mouthslammer
Cutlers are both pending, but quad is for grabs, had interest in these

matt leinart spx auto/jsy rc /399
vince young turkey red cabinet auto/jsy
artyman60
i would be interested in this

LMk thanks
mouthslammer
its incoming, thought it would be here by now.......
deputyjaay
i can use the biedrins
marcus42
i'm interested in the hot prospects lendale white...lmk
mouthslammer
Jaay: didnt see anything

Marcus: really didn't see anything that knocked me off my chair, the only reason I'm offering it is cause I have 2, I had a little interest in these, lmk what ya could offer

Eli manning GG auto /71
Jay Cutler press pass auto
Larry Fitzgerald auto/jsy
troygoesdeep
anything i can add witht he young to get the quad?????
mouthslammer
yeah, you would have to add a lot to get it........ill be back later
Vickollector
interested in....

Kellen Clemens SPx Auto/Jsy RC /1650 $25 BV

LMK what you need for them....Clemens is the most important.
capthowdy
I'm a huge Palmer fan and I'm very interested in the quad card. Lmk if there is anything you are interested in. I'll give you more than 250.00 in trades for the card if needed.
tmac2303
[quote=mouthslammer,Apr 4 2007, 12:49 AM]
I'm just getting sick of people wanting to stick it to another trader. I trade fair and square with people and they wanna call me a "Money Maker" trader.

SOUNDS LIKE EVERYONE HAS YOU NAILED TO ME! I GUESS ITS ALL OF US AND NOT SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU THOUGH RIGHT? LOL, SOME PEOPLE NEVER LEARN.
troygoesdeep
mouth what year is teh quad and have u seen any sold?
mouthslammer
TMAC: i wont stoop to your level and respond, i don't care for you at all, i could really care less what happens to you in life

Troy: its 05 foundations, i have never seen another sell.......im getting ready to ebay some stuff, so if you really wanna work something, hit me on aim....thanks
mouthslammer
Vick: you only had 1 card for trade in ur bucket, if you wanna buy the clemens, $12 dlvd....thanks
Vickollector
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Apr 4 2007, 03:14 PM)
Vick:  you only had 1 card for trade in ur bucket,  if you wanna buy the clemens,  $12 dlvd....thanks

yeah I'm completely re-doing my bucket so I dont have any pictures up yet...what does the Clemens book at?..I'll get you a list of stuff I have in that range.
mouthslammer
$2,000,000 LOL $25
Vickollector
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Apr 4 2007, 03:21 PM)
$2,000,000  LOL  $25

the only GU/Auto I have in that range is a Leon Washington Spectrum RPM dual 2 color...but I've got some nicer RC's in that range of Young/Leinart/Cutler.
mouthslammer
I only want autos in return or $$$........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.