Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Star Wars Widevision Rots
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
BDM
Got a Flix Pix #3 in the mail today biggrin.gif Brett
northicehero99
Not familiar with what that card is. Can you share some more details about it? I saw the Star Wars packs at the store, but I did not know they had NPNs, as I mainly collect sports cards. Thanks for sharing.
BDM
Well Topps issued a widevision set for the last movie.Inserts for the set were a set of ten chromed cards and six auto's in hobby boxes and ten chromed cards and ten flix pix cards in retail boxes.Flix Pix are a motion card you can move the character to three different poses.You mailed in entries(limit of eight )to get a chance at the insert cards for both the
hobby and retail.These are seperate drawings so you can mail enries for both.time to enter has already passed.
Brett
northicehero99
Thank you Brett. I did not know that, so who was the character on your flix card? Sounds pretty cool, they made a card like this for hockey called Diamond Vision a few years back where you shift the card, and you can watch the player score a goal from actual game footage.

Welcome to the site, there are some other non-sport collectors here so check those areas out and see what you can find. Are you waiting on any other NPNs?
BDM
#3 is Darth Vadar.Also I got a second envelope and it has two more flix pix in it.Now if I could just get a Samuel Jackson auto laugh.gif Brett
northicehero99
Cool. Thanks for sharing.
BDM
Well much to my suprise i recieved two of the retail chrome cards the other day.Brett
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.