Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: trading or buying raiders/49ers gu /auto
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
deputyjaay
hey theres a show coming up and im going to be showcasing and selling some cards. /so im looking to pick up nice 49ers autos and gu (especially gore, vernon davis, and alex smith) as well as any niec raider gu/autos and any nice 06 rookie autos.

I can trade or buy if the price is right.
- john
champb21
i ahve 2 gu im looking to sell ro trade for larry johnson its a 05 ud gu and also a reflections gu
champb21
nvm u have the 2 gu btu if u want them still lmk
deputyjaay
u never told me which gu u were talking about
tex333
Any interest in a Michael Robinson SP authentic two color patch auto? It books 50
deputyjaay
QUOTE(tex333 @ Apr 3 2007, 03:43 PM)
Any interest in a Michael Robinson SP authentic two color patch auto? It books 50

hes not very sought after out here....what are ya askin for it?
tex333
Looking to trade more than sell. but the 50 BV is without the multiplier for a second color. So with it it books 53
deputyjaay
what would ya need for it?
deputyjaay
anyone else got any bayarea stuff?
RaidersFan4Life
Hey Deputy you never got back to me on my PM if you could please return Thanks
MARKS49ERS
i have an 06 spx swatch supremacy jersey of r. moss for sale

QUOTE(deputyjaay @ Apr 3 2007, 03:21 PM)
hey theres a show coming up and im going to be showcasing and selling some cards.  /so im looking to pick up nice 49ers autos and gu (especially gore, vernon davis, and alex smith)  as well as any niec raider gu/autos and any nice 06 rookie autos. 

I can trade or buy if the price is right.
- john

tro
i have a Warren Sapp and Jerry Porter GU FT like your Randy Moss Jsys
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.