Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Ok, Ortiz is available
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
dviv17
Ok, the Ortiz is still available. If you like it respond here with an offer of money, or nice autos, or Angels prospects. I'm leaving so I'll look at all offers later this afternoon(Pacific time)

Thanks,
David
dviv17
Last time I'm putting this up! Make an offer of cards and/or money and I'll pick an offer tonight. I already have several!
bravesfan09
Ripken, Young, and a Darin Erstad 2 clr jsy!
ffman
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Apr 3 2007, 05:49 PM)

blink.gif Wow! What an offer! I know David isn't me, but that would be very, very hard to turn down!
dviv17
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Apr 3 2007, 04:49 PM)

Not interested in Erstad anymore, I still collect him but only autos now, I have several GU already. How about this:

Ripken

Young

Eddie Murray jersey

LMK if this is good and I'll get back to you in an hour or so.
bravesfan09
No thanks David. Was looking to finalize a deal now. My offer is off the table. Good luck getting a nice PC card for it.
dviv17
QUOTE(ffman @ Apr 3 2007, 04:49 PM)
blink.gif  Wow!  What an offer!  I know David isn't me, but that would be very, very hard to turn down!

Woops, accidental post.
dviv17
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Apr 3 2007, 04:53 PM)
No thanks David.  Was looking to finalize a deal now.  My offer is off the table.  Good luck getting a nice PC card for it.

Ok, deal then. I'll go tell the others and then I'll PM you.

Thanks,
David
bravesfan09
QUOTE(dviv17 @ Apr 3 2007, 06:54 PM)
Ok, deal then. I'll go tell the others and then I'll PM you.

Thanks,
David

Sorry David, I have changed my mind. Since theres 8 plates of him from each set i cant call it a 1/1 anymore. Sorry.
dviv17
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Apr 3 2007, 04:55 PM)
Sorry David, I have changed my mind.  Since theres 8 plates of him from each set i cant call it a 1/1 anymore.  Sorry.

Oh my god, I just told everyone!
bravesfan09
QUOTE(dviv17 @ Apr 3 2007, 06:56 PM)
Oh my god, I just told everyone!

Sorry Dave. As iv been told "Time is money" and i dont like to waste it. When im told no to an offer thats it.
skatalite
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Apr 3 2007, 06:53 PM)
No thanks David.  Was looking to finalize a deal now.  My offer is off the table.  Good luck getting a nice PC card for it.

QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Apr 3 2007, 06:55 PM)
Sorry David, I have changed my mind.  Since theres 8 plates of him from each set i cant call it a 1/1 anymore.  Sorry.

QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Apr 3 2007, 07:02 PM)
Sorry Dave.  As iv been told "Time is money"  and i dont like to waste it.  When im told no to an offer thats it.

Maybe it's just me, but those replies seem a tad rude. While you have every right to conduct business how you see fit, I'm only mentioning this because the posts above make you look rather bad. And no one wants that!
bravesfan09
QUOTE(skatalite @ Apr 3 2007, 07:14 PM)
Maybe it's just me, but those replies seem a tad rude. While you have every right to conduct business how you see fit, I'm only mentioning this because the posts above make you look rather bad. And no one wants that!

After reading them i see that! I wasnt trying at all to be rude. Sorry if it seems that way guys.
dviv17
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Apr 3 2007, 05:15 PM)
After reading them i see that!  I wasnt trying at all to be rude.  Sorry if it seems that way guys.

I know I haven't handled this the best but for the last time I'll do that trade if you want.
bravesfan09
QUOTE(dviv17 @ Apr 3 2007, 07:21 PM)
I know I haven't handled this the best but for the last time I'll do that trade if you want.

Its very tempting David but regrettably im going to have to pass this time. Your Papi is a wonderful card but i just dont want to give 110 in bv for it.
coltsfan23
I'm still interetsed in it. Check my bucket for it.
dviv17
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Apr 3 2007, 06:17 PM)
I'm still interetsed in it. Check my bucket for it.

I like the Aparicio auto and the John auto but it is pending and likely will be traded soon. I'll let you know if it falls through though.
tex333
so who igets first dibs???!!!
dviv17
QUOTE(tex333 @ Apr 3 2007, 06:22 PM)
so who igets first dibs???!!!

Well first bravesfan asked but he's not interested anymore. Then a guy on another site asked about it and I'm discussing it right now with him. If it falls through I'll go with another option. I've had so many people ask its getting hard to keep track!
tex333
So me and Nolan are in the back of the line?
dviv17
QUOTE(tex333 @ Apr 3 2007, 06:26 PM)
So me and Nolan are in the back of the line?

No, what I said is I have a person on another site I'm talking to and if that falls through I'll look at all the options over here.
dviv17
There's really no line, its just whatever the best offer is. I'm really interested in the Ryan by the way.
dviv17
Sorry everyone, but it has been traded.

Thanks for your interest,
David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.