Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
raiders026
my jerseys for trade looking for Raiders Jerseys in return
tro
like the Chad Jackson RPM
Scott792
i like the dual leinart
NEPatriotsFan
i need the 04 sp game used singles dante hall, and ricky williams...

i have a randy moss GU 2006, plus an andrew walter GU as well

lmk if thats of interest thanks
ontilt
dual leinart
raiders026
QUOTE(NEPatriotsFan @ Apr 2 2007, 11:26 PM)
i need the 04 sp game used singles dante hall, and ricky williams...

i have a randy moss GU 2006, plus an andrew walter GU as well

lmk if thats of interest thanks

got scans?
NEPatriotsFan
QUOTE(raiders026 @ Apr 3 2007, 07:53 AM)
got scans?

i scanned them..but still havent gotten the hang of posting them here...shoot me ur email, and i will attach and send thanks
jwman92
Need BOTH RPMS For my set, but don't have much football, so i can give you baseball, or i can buy them!
bufbillsstlcards
Is there anything else you collect besides Raiders? I really like the Jim Kelly, Roscoe Parrish, and Josh Reed.
raiders026
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Apr 3 2007, 10:12 AM)
Is there anything else you collect besides Raiders?  I really like the Jim Kelly, Roscoe Parrish, and Josh Reed.

Just Raiders and Jerry Rice
raiders026
QUOTE(tro @ Apr 2 2007, 11:07 PM)
like the Chad Jackson RPM

QUOTE(Scott792 @ Apr 2 2007, 11:09 PM)
i like the dual leinart

QUOTE(ontilt @ Apr 2 2007, 11:51 PM)
dual leinart

What do you guys have for Raiders or Rice?
NEPatriotsFan
QUOTE(raiders026 @ Apr 3 2007, 07:53 AM)
got scans?

received ur email..scans sent...lmk thanks
raiders026
QUOTE(NEPatriotsFan @ Apr 3 2007, 11:08 AM)
received ur email..scans sent...lmk thanks

I can use the moss
NEPatriotsFan
QUOTE(raiders026 @ Apr 3 2007, 11:37 AM)
I can use the moss

what else can i send you to even it out? have RC, inserts....i have a jerry porter refractor, kirk morrison RC, can always add a couple dollars lmk thanks
raiders026
QUOTE(NEPatriotsFan @ Apr 3 2007, 12:59 PM)
what else can i send you to even it out? have RC, inserts....i have a jerry porter refractor, kirk morrison RC, can always add a couple dollars lmk thanks

what does the moss book?
jwman92
QUOTE(jwman92 @ Apr 3 2007, 09:07 AM)
Need BOTH RPMS For my set, but don't have much football, so i can give you baseball, or i can buy them!

what do you need for these?
NEPatriotsFan
QUOTE(raiders026 @ Apr 3 2007, 01:46 PM)
what does the moss book?

the moss books for $8
raiders026
QUOTE(jwman92 @ Apr 3 2007, 03:11 PM)
what do you need for these?

what do you have for bonds?
RaidersFan4Life
I like and need the First three in your bucket. Check my bucket lots of Oakland stuff in there some for trade and some not for trade. PLMK Thanks
jwman92
QUOTE(raiders026 @ Apr 3 2007, 03:28 PM)
what do you have for bonds?

i have a 1987 topps glossy send ins card which is a bccg 9, and has a piece of bat included, and is limited to 600 copies (I got it at dave and busters, but its a BEAUTIFUL card)
raiders026
QUOTE(jwman92 @ Apr 3 2007, 04:51 PM)
i have a 1987 topps glossy send ins card which is a bccg 9, and has a piece of bat included, and is limited to 600 copies (I got it at dave and busters, but its a BEAUTIFUL card)

what does it book?
raiders026
EVERYONE I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN STARTING 4 APR TILL 14 APR. I WILL STILL BE ON EMAIL. TRADE ON GUYS
ROB
jwman92
it doesnt book because it is an actual card, and then stuff is added on!
raiders026
QUOTE(jwman92 @ Apr 3 2007, 08:14 PM)
it doesnt book because it is an actual card, and then stuff is added on!

what are you looking to get out of it?
RaidersFan4Life
I ned the first three cards in your bucket please look at the Moss and Oakland cards i just posted in my bucket under Oakland Collection. Please PM me with interest Thanks
jer123pat123

i can use the jim kelly jerserycheck my bucket hope we can work something out tks
NEPatriotsFan
lmk if you are still interested in the moss...i can use it in another trade
raiders026
QUOTE(NEPatriotsFan @ Apr 3 2007, 09:58 PM)
lmk if you are still interested in the moss...i can use it in another trade

Im interested but if its pending in another trade its your card and its not tied to me lol.
Rob
jwman92
how about both rpms and the winslow dual gu
raiders026
QUOTE(jer123pat123 @ Apr 3 2007, 09:56 PM)
i can use the jim kelly jerserycheck my bucket hope we can work something out tks

interested in all your rice jerseys and your otto jersey, check my site to see if there is ant thing else you can use. I have autos not listed yet also, Im leaving town tomorrow but will be on here checking my email, so if you want to get a bigger trade lmk.
Rob
NEPatriotsFan
QUOTE(raiders026 @ Apr 3 2007, 09:08 PM)
Im interested but if its pending in another trade its your card and its not tied to me lol.
Rob

we started talking about it, and then you stopped responding. you posted you are gone tomorrow for 10 days, so i assumed you werent interested anymore...its yours if you want it since i offered it to you first, but we need to tie this up...are u interested in my last offer?
raiders026
QUOTE(jwman92 @ Apr 3 2007, 10:11 PM)
how about both rpms and the winslow dual gu

let me get back to you on that.
Rob
RaidersFan4Life
What about me I really need The Arizona Cardinals Elite team Trio, Matt Leinart dual jersey and the Chad Jackson RPM. Please let me know in a PM or thread. Thanks
raiders026
QUOTE(NEPatriotsFan @ Apr 3 2007, 10:17 PM)
we started talking about it, and then you stopped responding. you posted you are gone tomorrow for 10 days, so i assumed you werent interested anymore...its yours if you want it since i offered it to you first, but we need to tie this up...are u interested in my last offer?

the 2 sp gameused for the moss and you throw something in to call it even and I can do that.
Rob. ps i wont be able to send out till I get back
tro
QUOTE(raiders026 @ Apr 3 2007, 10:37 AM)
What do you guys have for Raiders or Rice?

i got a Jerry Porter Jsy
NEPatriotsFan
QUOTE(raiders026 @ Apr 3 2007, 09:22 PM)
the 2 sp  gameused for the moss and you throw something in to call it even and I can do that.
Rob. ps i wont be able to send out till I get back

sounds like a deal...i can use the time to see if I can find another GU or auto to add to the moss that matches up with what i need from you...if not will trade in your favor with raider stuff to even it out...good luck on the trip rich
raiders026
ALL I AM BACK TILL I DEPLOY AT THE END OF THE MONTH SO LETS GET SOME TRADING DONE
ROB
NEPatriotsFan
im all set to go on our trade...do u want me to post and pm the details?
raiders026
QUOTE(NEPatriotsFan @ Apr 12 2007, 12:47 PM)
im all set to go on our trade...do u want me to post and pm the details?

tes you can. thanks
Rob
RaidersFan4Life
Hey you never got back to me on the First three cards in your bucket. The Cardinals Trio,Leinart dual jersey and the Chad Jackson RPM. PLMK Thanks
jwman92
i need the two rpms that you have
raiders026
QUOTE(RaidersFan4Life @ Apr 12 2007, 05:49 PM)
Hey you never got back to me on the First three cards in your bucket. The Cardinals Trio,Leinart dual jersey and the Chad Jackson RPM. PLMK Thanks

just got home let look through you stuff and I'll get back to you
RaidersFan4Life
Ok cool Thanks
smoker_057
I have a Michael Huff G/U and some Rice....but the Rice are not jerseys. I cant see your cards for some reason can you send link to scans...Frank

QUOTE(raiders026 @ Apr 2 2007, 11:06 PM)
my jerseys for trade looking for Raiders Jerseys in return

cbluem
I'd be interested in any RPM's
raiders026
QUOTE(smoker_057 @ Apr 15 2007, 05:49 PM)
I have a Michael Huff G/U and some Rice....but the Rice are not jerseys. I cant see your cards for some reason can you send link to scans...Frank

look at the www at the bottom of this post and then goto football then to jerseys, that link doesnt work any more becaused I moved the cards to a different folder

QUOTE(cbluem @ Apr 15 2007, 06:09 PM)
I'd be interested in any RPM's

what do you have for Rice or Raiders jerseys?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.