Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: OH SHUCKS YOUR MAKING ME BLUSH LOL
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
chipwolf
If people have players they like and I have them its better to give them to some body who will enjoy them than have them sit in the basement doing nothing though it takes like 4 hours going through the boxes but sa you can see the response its worth it Chip chipwolf
Scott792
i like bush,cutler,leinart haha and manning and gore
Vickollector
if you're giving away anything that looks like the Blanda you traded count me in, haha.
troygoesdeep
any minnesota players?
raiders026
jerry rice, tim brown, jerry porter thanks
killerhawkeye21
Anything colts is appreciated! Thanks!! biggrin.gif
chopinalex
any 06 finest refractors nfl /399..please if u have any pm me!! i have 41 of the first 150 only!!
2000 rushing yards
any ravens cards are greatly appreciated.
jwman92
maroney and chad jackson please!
packers1104
im a HUGE Packers fan..anything packers i would love (brett favre wink.gif )
RaidersFan4Life
Count me in too. That is a sweet Blanda for sure. Thanks
capthowdy
QUOTE(chipwolf @ Apr 2 2007, 08:22 PM)
If people have players they like and I have them its better to give them to some body who will enjoy them than have them sit in the basement doing nothing though it takes like 4 hours going through the boxes but sa you can see the response its worth it    Chip                  chipwolf

I'm a huge Carson Palmer fan and would be interested in anything you have of him.
capthowdy
QUOTE(chipwolf @ Apr 2 2007, 08:22 PM)
If people have players they like and I have them its better to give them to some body who will enjoy them than have them sit in the basement doing nothing though it takes like 4 hours going through the boxes but sa you can see the response its worth it    Chip                  chipwolf

I'm a huge Carson Palmer fan and would be interested in anything you have of him.
21tOmLiNsOn21
i have spent the last month trying to get an LT auto, with no luck, so if you got any LT cards (i will not be picky between RCs GUs or AUs) i would greatly appreciate you helping out my collection. im going to see if i can send LT a picture of me wearing his authentic jersey, with my whole collection of his cards (just starting have about 3 JSY cards, need more) and see if he can send me an autod foto! thanks for reading this and i would greatly appreciate a card in the mail! Thanks.
21tOmLiNsOn21
i have spent the last month trying to get an LT auto, with no luck, so if you got any LT cards (i will not be picky between RCs GUs or AUs) i would greatly appreciate you helping out my collection. im going to see if i can send LT a picture of me wearing his authentic jersey, with my whole collection of his cards (just starting have about 3 JSY cards, need more) and see if he can send me an autod foto! thanks for reading this and i would greatly appreciate a card in the mail! Thanks.
21tOmLiNsOn21
tex333
I collect Ian Kinsler and Texas Rangers
golfermatt91
I am interested in Brian Calhoun and current Lions.
21tOmLiNsOn21
sory for the consecutive posts...my computer was freaking out! it wasnt on purpose or to be annoying.
dabears54
any crappy Bears you can't stand biggrin.gif
deputyjaay
lol i dont think hes trying to just give away freebies all day..he just means if he makes a few trades with people and he has some cards laying around that he thinks those people would like and he dont need...then it makes sense to send those cards to that person
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.