Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Muhsin Muhammad Jersey/ AU /50 FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Detroitfan113
BV is 30... might trade a little higher... or lower if there's anything I like. Looking for low-mid end autos in basketball, baseball, and football. Would be happy to look at lists or buckets; lmk if you're interested. Thanks.

user posted image
bravesfan09
check my bucket!
Detroitfan113
Only thing I really liked, along with the rest of the Continental United States, was the Chad Johnson pull out. LMK how much BV you're lookin for on that. And... I liked the Peja too. LMK, thanks man.
tex333
I can use it. Any interest in a Joey Gathright tools of trade dual gu auto /25?
Detroitfan113
Got a scan Tex? Might be... also if you had a little list i'd like to see that. Thanks man.
bravesfan09
QUOTE(Detroitfan113 @ Apr 2 2007, 08:40 AM)
Only thing I really liked, along with the rest of the Continental United States, was the Chad Johnson pull out. LMK how much BV you're lookin for on that. And... I liked the Peja too. LMK, thanks man.

Johnson is pending but could fall through. Need 100 BV strong for it. The Peja books 40. I could do it straight up for the Muhammad
Detroitfan113
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Apr 2 2007, 01:07 PM)
Johnson is pending but could fall through.  Need 100 BV strong for it.  The Peja books 40.  I could do it straight up for the Muhammad

Hmm... doesn't sound bad.. i'm gonna PM tex and see what he has and i'll get back to ya. Should be able to let ya know by tonight at the very very latest. Thanks man.
tex333
QUOTE(Detroitfan113 @ Apr 2 2007, 01:04 PM)
Got a scan Tex? Might be... also if you had a little list i'd like to see that. Thanks man.

its the card in the middle smile.gif
user posted image
bravesfan09
QUOTE(tex333 @ Apr 2 2007, 01:32 PM)
its the card in the middle smile.gif
user posted image

Tex he just traded me the Muhammad.
tex333
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Apr 2 2007, 01:57 PM)
Tex he just traded me the Muhammad.

I know. I just ofund that out via pm. Get the Kinsler yet
?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.