Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: down to 25 more needed....show me the base
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
redmac04
i am getting so close to finishing my 06 Leaf Limited set. i now only need 25 more and this is one hard set to complete. if you can help i would appreciate it. thanks.

My Current 06 Leaf Limited Base Card Need List:
45, 152, 169, 175, 178, 180, 181, 189, 190, 196, 197, 203, 205, 210, 214, 220, 222, 223, 227, 236, 239, 244, 247, 248, 249,

updated 4-23-07
redmac04
anyone bust any of this product? let me know if you can help.
aceecards
I finally gave up..

I think you and I were the only two who bought any quantity of this.

I havent had any luck on beckett either!
redmac04
aceecards - go too beckett and shoot this guy a pm "hedgequant (Leaf Limited Collector)" he has busted over 100 boxes and has tons of base. thats where i have been getting most of mine. he hooked me up with at least 50 cards that i needed.

if you still decide to stop do you have any of the one i need from your set?
cardsnstuffny
What about Sportlots?
redmac04
if i were to buy these at those prices, i would be fighting a losing battle but thanks for the post.
chopinalex
i probably wont buy some untli the price drops even more..im patient and want to maximize my dollar..but that is great!...i love sp cards and never have finished a sp set on my own..although i collect and am in th emiddle of many sets...if u ever reach posts some pics..i would love to see them!
redmac04
bump for a chance someone has something on my need list.
bostonbruinsandceltics
i have 2 of them, shoot me a PM and i will lyk who they are when i get home.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.