Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Need 06 Bowman Chrome Draft DP
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
scarletknight17
If you have a bunch of Bowman Chrome Draft baseball from 2006, I'm your man. I have a new project and my goal is 20 complete sets of just the chrome draft picks (DP__) from 2006

Since I'm really far from completing this, right now I'll take even commons. I know lots of ebayers dump their "junk" in big lots, but it's way too hard keeping up with auctions and it's more fun to trade.

I have a lot of newer stuff that isn't listed yet, so feel free to ask if I have what you're looking for.

I'd be willing to go with BV or close to it in a trade, even for a high end.

Eventually, I'll probably go above 20 with these cards, so if you have the following, thats a plus:

DP1-12 (colvin, marrero, conger, parmelee, place, rowell , snider, willems, fontaine, jay, leblanc, masterson)
dp16 hankerd
dp18 robertson
dp19 joe smith
dp25 myers
dp29 chris davis
dp32 kontos
dp33 mitchell
dp34 coe
dp46 drabek
dp50 christensen
dp51 velazquez
dp52 matt mcbride
dp56 cousins
dp60 shelby
dp65 sinkbeil

whether it's 1 chrome DP or a million, i'll be interested, so PM me please.

thanks!!!
kooljazz1966
Knight ...I got your needs...I like the Maybin Sterling refractor auto.

-Ken
BagwellFan25
I've got the following:

#4 Chris Pamelee $6
#6 Billy Rowell $8
#8 Colton Willems (6) $2.50 ea.
#16 Cyle Hankerd $2.50
#25 D'Arby Myers $1
#50 David Christensen $1

I'm really looking for Albert Pujols...I don't think I'd trade away the Parmelee or the Rowell, except for Pujols cards. As far as the rest, I'll probably accept any guy in my sig, but would strongly prefer Pujols...let me know...Thanks!

scarletknight17
ahhh...i sold the maybin refractor auto today

and the only pujols cards i have are common base cards...i'll see what else on your list i have
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.