Justin Upton
Kyle McCulloh
Mike Aviles
Trevor Crowe
Tyler Colvin

I have tons to trade if you need singles from the set I many doubles

Thanks for the read
BagwellFan25
I've got the Colton Willems...do you have two of the Sweet Spot Sweet Threads Pujols, one #'d to 10? Or is that one card front and back? If it's two cards, I'm interested in the other one. What card is it exactly? Let me know...Thanks!
Dreamerfan
QUOTE(BagwellFan25 @ Mar 31 2007, 03:07 PM)
I've got the Colton Willems...do you have two of the Sweet Spot Sweet Threads Pujols, one #'d to 10?  Or is that one card front and back?  If it's two cards, I'm interested in the other one.  What card is it exactly?  Let me know...Thanks!

One is the regular jersey and one is the platinum jersey unpriced. I think that I might have something that you might like as far as Drew Stanton. Do you need one of his senoir bowl cards?
BagwellFan25
Yeah, I'd be interested in both the regular jersey and the Stanton card...what does the Pujols book for? Which one is it exactly? Let me know...Thanks!
Dreamerfan
QUOTE(BagwellFan25 @ Mar 31 2007, 05:37 PM)
Yeah, I'd be interested in both the regular jersey and the Stanton card...what does the Pujols book for?  Which one is it exactly?  Let me know...Thanks!

The pujols is out of last years sweet spot and books I believe around 15 and no book on the staton. The pujols is the duller of the two
BagwellFan25
So would you trade the Pujols GU, the Stanton, and perhaps another Pujols base for the Willems?

Let me know...Thanks!
Dreamerfan
Let me check
BoxBreaker44
ssry off topic but did u have a 07 finest russ martin auto?...
\
Dreamerfan
Still need help!!!!!!
Dreamerfan
QUOTE(BagwellFan25 @ Mar 31 2007, 11:54 PM)
So would you trade the Pujols GU, the Stanton, and perhaps another Pujols base for the Willems?

Let me know...Thanks!

How about a Pujols Sp Auth base and a pujols card that was only available to dealers?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.