Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: TCC Been Berry Berry Good to Me
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
bushidobard
About a month ago, I came here with no idea what to do with my collection. I didn't even know GU existed.

In that time, members here have really helped me pare down and focus not to mention discover a new love for the hobby.

That said...there's still a LOT I can use biggrin.gif

My full want list is in my profile rolleyes.gif , but my highest current priorities are AUTOS of Jeremy Sowers, Victor Martinez, Mark Teahen, Chris Young, Rickie Weeks, Bill Hall and GU of Sowers, VMart, Teahen, Kinsler, Weeks, Hall + Andruw Jones, Josh Barfield, Beltran & A-Rod.

Will look at buckets for players not listed here.

Thanks all and please check out my stuff FT.

-Brian
ontilt
R.Hill RC
Kazmir Prospects
Crawford GU
Baldelli Refractor
Kerry Wood RC
Delmon Young RC
tex333
QUOTE(bushidobard @ Mar 31 2007, 08:31 AM)
About a month ago, I came here with no idea what to do with my collection.  I didn't even know GU existed. 

In that time, members here have really helped me pare down and focus not to mention discover a new love for the hobby.

That said...there's still a LOT I can use  biggrin.gif

My full want list is in my profile  rolleyes.gif , but my highest current priorities are AUTOS of Jeremy Sowers, Victor Martinez, Mark Teahen, Ian Kinsler, Chris Young, Rickie Weeks, Bill Hall and GU of Sowers, VMart, Teahen, Kinsler, Weeks, Hall + Andruw Jones, Josh Barfield, Beltran & Russ Martin.

I have a new bucket ripe for the pickin.

Welcome to the club.  smile.gif . Sadly, I have cornered everything Kinsler on this site tongue.gif  I think I have a  Mark Teahen game used
-Brian

tex333
QUOTE(bushidobard @ Mar 31 2007, 08:31 AM)
About a month ago, I came here with no idea what to do with my collection.  I didn't even know GU existed. 

That said...there's still a LOT I can use  biggrin.gif

My full want list is in my profile  rolleyes.gif , but my highest current priorities are AUTOS of Jeremy Sowers, Victor Martinez, Mark Teahen, Ian Kinsler, Chris Young, Rickie Weeks, Bill Hall and GU of Sowers, VMart, Teahen, Kinsler, Weeks, Hall + Andruw Jones, Josh Barfield, Beltran & Russ Martin.

I have a new bucket ripe for the pickin.

-Brian

Welcome to the club. smile.gif . Sadly, I have cornered everything Kinsler on this site tongue.gif
Dreamerfan
I like the Bay rookie
bushidobard
Thanks guys.

tilt-might be able to use the SPx Arod Gu and maybe the Diamond Kings dual Bagwell. PM me if you get a chance for a possible deal.

tex-just hoping to get sloppy seconds on any Kinsler you already have biggrin.gif
If you have a Teahen I could really use it and that would be a priority trade for me. If you could, please check and lmk as soon as you can. thnx man. (btw, I have Kinsler in just about every fantasy league I'm in. Gonna have a good year!)

dreamer- I assume you were just making a pleasant obervation about one of my cards because I don't think I have anything even close to the BV of anything on your FT page. Do you have stuff not listed or were you just being nice smile.gif ?

Off to a nice start today. Still looking to do a lot more!

tex333
QUOTE(bushidobard @ Mar 31 2007, 01:03 PM)
tex-just hoping to get sloppy seconds on any Kinsler you already have  biggrin.gif
If you have a Teahen I could really use it and that would be a priority trade for me.  If you could, please check and lmk as soon as you can.  thnx man. (btw, I have Kinsler in just about every fantasy league I'm in.  Gonna have a good year!)

He is going to Xplode this season! By the way I have some extra Kinsler base if you need it.
bushidobard
Got my Russ Martin fix. Still have a lot of tradin' in me....
BoxBreaker44
like the anibal sanchez auto

i have a 06 turkey red beltran gu have any other player you collect i could add 2 more gu for it!
bushidobard
Sanchez auto now officially gone, sorry.

Still have a coupl'a other autos, some GU and lots more RCs FT.
BoxBreaker44
hey do u hav any russ martin for trade would love to pick up somthing of his for my dad...plmk thanx! smile.gif
kooljazz1966
Didn't see anything I could use. I can fill all your high priority needs via paypal.

-Ken
bushidobard
Bummer sad.gif

Cash poor right now as we're having *ahem* plumbing issues here at this 'ol house.

Already buying 1 or 2 small items out of "petty cash" (e.g. whatever I can steal out of my wife's wallet when she's not looking huh.gif )

Will go through my son's piggy bank and PM you if I find anything good....

Er....j/k.
BoxBreaker44
plmk about russ!
bushidobard
ooops, sorry box breaker.

I'm actually just starting to build my own PC of Russ right now. Don't have any to spare. Will let you know if I end up doubling up on anything.

-Brian
BoxBreaker44
ok thanx!...also kinda off topic but can u tell me how to "pm" someone thanx!
bushidobard
np.

Just hit the little "PM" button on the left bar there. On the bottom.

<------------

You can also do it from a member's profile page.

Peace.

-Brian
BoxBreaker44
awsome thanx!!
bushidobard
Updated for a final push..... *would love to get at least 1 Kinsler GU/auto* even if it has to be one tex already has.

Still looking for Sowers, Weeks, Hall, etc.

A's fans---> Harden & Haren RC's, GU & Auto available!!!

Some nice serial #'d Verlander RC's.

Andruw Jones GU added.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.