george blanda auto jsy from leaf limited #ed 16/16

don maynard rookie reprint auto

what ever raider stuff ole chip wants to throw in

chipwolf receives:

Troy aikman auto jsy

jerry rice jsy card

bob lilly auto

Additional notes:

Im thinking maybe we insure these for 100$? or at the minimum use delivery confirmation. thanks for the deal

- john
chipwolf
deputyjay and I (chipwolf) have agreed to the following trade

deputyjay will get these 2 cards, then I am putting in between 40 - 70 cards with most of them being Tim Brown.

george blanda auto jsy from leaf limited #ed 16/16
don maynard rookie reprint auto
what ever raider stuff ole chip wants to throw in

I (chipwolf) in return receive the following 3 cards.

Troy aikman auto jsy
jerry rice jsy card
bob lilly auto
chipwolf
On the trade between deputyjay and chipwolf (me) I will be using Delivery Confirmation and insuring the package plus it will go Priority only because the amount of cards I am sending it is easier to do that, than squeeze them into a buble mailer chipwolf

And I am hoping to rade with deputyjay again in the near future, He is a excellent person to deal with and communication is never lacking I would Recommend deputyjay to any other person wanting to exchange cards.

Chip User ID chipwolf
deputyjaay
chip wolf is my new favoritest trader in the whole world!!!!

HE HOOKED ME UP FATT!!!! i owe him bigtime! thanks chip.

(by the way i recieved my end of this trade and so much more!)
chipwolf
deputyjay and I (chipwolf) have finished our trade and both of us have received our cards Via Post Office chipwolf

I hope to trade with deputyjay soon, really really soon he has a card I want and it begins with the initials R.S. hint hint LOL John Great trading with you see you around and I have my friend looking for some GU of Tim Brown and especially a autograph.. Chip
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.