Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 8th TCC Trade-a-Thon!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
The 8th TCC Trade-a-Thon will take place from Saturday - 3/31/07 - through Tuesday - 4/3/07!

This 4-day event will once again be a time where all Collector Zone members are encouraged to focus on trading, buying and selling with each other. So, dust off your trade and want lists! In addition, stop by the local shop and make sure you're fully stocked with shipping supplies.

Come Saturday (3/31/07) though, all attention will turn to trading, buying and selling! We'll also have a number of giveaways - many of which will be awarded to those members who simply post (and then later complete) a transaction during this event! We'll also have a special prize for the member that completes the most transactions by the time the April 2007 Trade-a-Thon starts (only transactions posted during Trade-a-Thon apply)!

As you can see, this special event should be a great time and a great opportunity for many of you to obtain some new cards from your want lists!

Let's make this our best Trade-a-Thon yet!

-Bob
bufbillsstlcards
Wait a minute. This is a website for Trading???? It all makes sense now!!! tongue.gif

Ive been upping my Photo bucket, hopefully I got something someone wants wink.gif
thesobons
I'm ready to dust off my lists and get them updated.

biggrin.gif I have a goal of 10 trades and sales this time! biggrin.gif

1-2+ bonus cards each trade or sale. So check out my lists or wait for my new ones.

I'm also going to try and get some team lots together.

LMK

crazygood
I was born ready.
kooljazz1966
QUOTE(crazygood @ Mar 29 2007, 04:29 PM)
I was born ready.

biggrin.gif
oldspice_007
This is funny cuz I just asked Rich last night when the next Trade-a-thon was.

bob_TCC
QUOTE(oldspice_007 @ Mar 29 2007, 05:37 PM)
This is funny cuz I just asked Rich last night when the next Trade-a-thon was.

Which then caused him to ask me (via the team forum) and then this topic to get posted. See what you made happen! wink.gif

-Bob
oldspice_007
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Mar 29 2007, 05:42 PM)
Which then caused him to ask me (via the team forum) and then this topic to get posted.  See what you made happen!  wink.gif

-Bob

HAHA so I am the partial reason of this Trade-a-Thon.

I guess I have to win it now.
hernant15
Ouch, I will receive some boxes to bust but next Thursday... won't make it for this, but I hope that I may have some trade bait for the next one
2000 rushing yards
I'll have to update my tradelist. Hopefully i can get some low-end trades in (check my site) thumbup.gif
dviv17
There's a team forum? I feel so secluded... sad.gif

Just kidding tongue.gif
BagwellFan25
Hopefully, I'll have enough time to update my tradelist tomorrow...

Bob, are there any results from the 6th TCC Trade-a-Thon from January? Sorry to bug you again about this, but I would like to know.

Thanks!
DeltaPi1049
Add me to the list, I would love to do this!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.