Full Version: Need 2007 Topps Finest cards
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
scarletknight17
From 2007 Topps Finest I need:

Jose Garcia Auto (redemption)
Ryan Howard Base #98
Andre Ethier Finest Moments
Francisco Liriano Finest Moments

I need the base versions of these, no refractors.

I have a lot from 2006 (especially Bowman Chrome, Chrome Draft) if anyone needs a few cards (ref, auto, base, etc.).

I'm working on a complete list of what I have, but feel free to ask if I have anything from 2006 or 2007 that would be a fair deal for the card(s) I need.

Thanks guys.
HOFerAutoCollector
adam,
i only opened 1 box of finest so i cant help much but i do have the ryan howard card you need. pm me your address and I will send it out to you.
tom
randyjbeck
I have the Garcia auto redemption

I like the following of yours
BC226 Josh Kinney XFractor Auto 011/225
BC226 Josh Kinney Auto
BC231 Brandon Wood Auto
BC235 Matt Garza Refractor Auto 249/500
BC235 Matt Garza Auto
ffman
Wow....I don't have any Finest for trade, but I like all of your Wright autographs. Let me know if I have anything.
scarletknight17
QUOTE(HOFerAutoCollector @ Mar 29 2007, 09:50 AM)
adam,
i only opened 1 box of finest so i cant help much but i do have the ryan howard card you need. pm me your address and I will send it out to you.
tom

Hi Tom-

Did my PM go through to you??? I sent 4 messages to people, but they aren't showing up in the sent items folder

Is it delayed or something???

Thanks again!!
scarletknight17
nevermind, i didn't notice you had to click and choose to save sent items...cut a rookie some slack
ffman
QUOTE(scarletknight17 @ Mar 29 2007, 02:50 PM)
nevermind, i didn't notice you had to click and choose to save sent items...cut a rookie some slack

laugh.gif

Don't feel bad - I had no clue myself. laugh.gif Thanks for pointing out how to do it!
scarletknight17
QUOTE(randyjbeck @ Mar 29 2007, 03:20 PM)
I have the Garcia auto redemption

I like the following of yours
BC226 Josh Kinney XFractor Auto 011/225
BC226 Josh Kinney Auto
BC231 Brandon Wood Auto
BC235 Matt Garza Refractor Auto 249/500
BC235 Matt Garza Auto

I like that Finest Cain/Reyes Dual Auto...is it for trade?
scarletknight17
QUOTE(ffman @ Mar 29 2007, 03:24 PM)
Wow....I don't have any Finest for trade, but I like all of your Wright autographs.  Let me know if I have anything.

Is that Garza Topps Chrome Auto for trade?
ffman
QUOTE(scarletknight17 @ Mar 29 2007, 03:10 PM)
Is that Garza Topps Chrome Auto for trade?

Originally, no. But, in a trade for Wright....I'll consider it.
scarletknight17
QUOTE(ffman @ Mar 29 2007, 05:16 PM)
Originally, no.  But, in a trade for Wright....I'll consider it.

All 4 Wrights are actually listed in my store right now as a lot, so I'd have to end the listing and break it up. But, it's not a problem if the deal is good. Which of the Wrights do you like best? You can click on my ebay store link in my signature and search for wright to find them - if you need the details on any of them.
ffman
QUOTE(scarletknight17 @ Mar 29 2007, 03:42 PM)
All 4 Wrights are actually listed in my store right now as a lot, so I'd have to end the listing and break it up.  But, it's not a problem if the deal is good.  Which of the Wrights do you like best?  You can click on my ebay store link in my signature and search for wright to find them - if you need the details on any of them.

Best of all, the Wright/Rolen dual. I've pulled the Reyes/Wright dual signature out of the set, and I'm trying to get as many out of the set of Wright as I can. I'd hate for you to have to break up the auction....
scarletknight17
QUOTE(ffman @ Mar 29 2007, 05:45 PM)
Best of all, the Wright/Rolen dual.  I've pulled the Reyes/Wright dual signature out of the set, and I'm trying to get as many out of the set of Wright as I can.  I'd hate for you to have to break up the auction....

Well, that's the good thing with having a store...it only costs a few cents to list it and I can end any item at any time. I'm not sure I can do the Wright/Rolen for Garza though. Is it in good condition? It's tough to see in the scan.
ffman
QUOTE(scarletknight17 @ Mar 29 2007, 03:50 PM)
Well, that's the good thing with having a store...it only costs a few cents to list it and I can end any item at any time.  I'm not sure I can do the Wright/Rolen for Garza though.  Is it in good condition?  It's tough to see in the scan.

I think so. I would have to check tomorrow or Saturday at home. The picture, I know...it's horrible. Cheap camera - I just wanted people to be able to have an idea of some of what I have.

PM coming right now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.