Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Want Liriano SP Authentic Letter Auto's R, I, N
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading

I'm new here, but am looking for 2006 SP Authentic By the Letter Autographs of Francisco Liriano, letters R, I, N.

I collect mainly prospects and I have a ton of 2006 Bowman Chrome and 2006 Bowman Chrome Draft, with refractors and autographs.

Some of the better stuff I have:
06 Bowman Sterling Black Refractor Autograph - Evan Longoria /25
06 Sterling Refractor Autograph - Cameron Maybin /199
06 Finest Complete Master Set, every base, autograph, and finest moments insert
06 Bowman Chrome Draft Master Set - every base, autograph, and jersey
06 Bowman Chrome Master - every base and autograph
Clayton Kershaw collection - 5 Bowman Chrome Draft Autographs, 2 Refractor Autographs, 1 Blue Refractor autograph, 3 Sterling autographs, 2 USA autographs (1 with Cardenas)
Francisco Liriano collection - 3 Bowmans Best Rookie Auto's (2 are graded BGS 9), 2002 Bowman Chrome XFractor, 2002 Bowman Chrome
Billy Butler - 05 Bowman Chrome Refractor Auto, 05 BC Auto, Topps Chrome Auto, Bowmans Best Auto
Ryan Braun - 05 Bowman Chrome Refractor Auto
David Wright - Reflections Dual Auto with Burrell, Triple Threads Auto /125, Bowman Chrome buyback auto, Origins Auto

As you can see, I love collecting prospects and will trade anything if the deal sounds good.

Thanks for reading.

LIKE THE WRIGHT, but have no liriano letterman
Would trade the Wrights for current prospects if you have any good auto's, refractors, etc. - some names I'm interested in are Kershaw, Braun, Butler, Carlos Gomez, Maybin
no, i dont have many prospect autos, but if i get any il let you know
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.