Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Just Joined. Check out my bucket and profile!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
A-ron13
Hey everyone. I have plenty of baseball. Check out my bucket and check out my profile for my wants.

Just to let everyone know, I might be new to the site, but not to trading or selling. I sell on ebay ( over 1000 transactions at 100% between two sites: springer013 and springbros1305) and I trade on The Bench.

Let me know if you're interested in any of my cards. Thanks
bushidobard
Welcome and please check my bucket. I see a few things I could use.

thnx

-Brian
tex333
welcome to the site
aceecards
Welcome aboard!
ontilt
Crawford RC PSA 10
pretty cool
KickinCubs
welcome!

lmk if i have something for you mark prior rc.

taylor
Hallsgator
Welcome to TCC!!! I love the Dewon Brazelton auto/patch. Also like:
Markakis Finest black ref.
Iguchi blue ref. RC
ffman
Welcome to TCC!
A-ron13
Hey. I took a look at your bucket and first off, you have some great looking cards. I'm interested in a good amount. Go ahead and look at my bucket if you haven't already done so and let me know if there is something you would like to trade for and maybe we get a deal goin.

QUOTE(aceecards @ Mar 27 2007, 07:46 AM)
Welcome aboard!

A-ron13
hey, I looked at your bucket. I'm interested in the Felix Hernandez and possibly the Pie RC. Other than that I wanted to know if any of the USA Dual Autos were for trading. I go to UF and I was hopeing to get one of the Matt Laporta Dual autos.

let me know

QUOTE(Hallsgator @ Mar 27 2007, 12:33 PM)
Welcome to TCC!!! I love the Dewon Brazelton auto/patch. Also like:
Markakis Finest black ref.
Iguchi blue ref. RC

A-ron13
hey, I looked at your bucket. I would be interested in the Jimmy Rollins Bowman chrome rc. I don't know if you want to trade it, but I'm interested in the Josh Barfield auto in your pc. let me know.

QUOTE(bushidobard @ Mar 27 2007, 04:15 AM)
Welcome and please check my bucket.  I see a few things  I could use.

thnx

-Brian

A-ron13
Hi, would you be interested in any Hank Blalock patches. They are gorgous ranger patches. Go ahead and look at my bucket and let me know.

QUOTE(tex333 @ Mar 27 2007, 07:22 AM)
welcome to the site

yankeesjetsfan
I'm intrested in your Pennington auto. What are you collecting? I have just bought some new cards that haven't been added to my bucket just yet and I can see if there is anything you might be intrested in. LMK.

Mike
A-ron13
hey, what make and year is the b wood auto?

QUOTE(KickinCubs @ Mar 27 2007, 11:18 AM)
welcome!

lmk if i have something for you mark prior rc.

taylor

A-ron13
Just check our profile for our wants.

QUOTE(yankeesjetsfan @ Mar 27 2007, 02:50 PM)
I'm intrested in your Pennington auto. What are you collecting? I have just bought some new cards that haven't been added to my bucket just yet and I can see if there is anything you might be intrested in. LMK.

Mike

KickinCubs
b-wood auto books 40. 2004 Bowman Signs of the Future
ontilt
Check my list for Crawford RC!
A-ron13
I looked at your list, but I didn't see anything I wanted for the Crawford. If there is any cards that you have that aren't listed, especially autos and patches, please let me know. Thanks

QUOTE(ontilt @ Mar 27 2007, 05:00 PM)
Check my list for Crawford RC!

Hallsgator
QUOTE(A-ron13 @ Mar 27 2007, 03:40 PM)
hey, I looked at your bucket. I'm interested in the Felix Hernandez and possibly the Pie RC. Other than that I wanted to know if any of the USA Dual Autos were for trading. I go to UF and I was hopeing to get one of the Matt Laporta Dual autos.

let me know

You're in luck my friend, I do have an extra LaPorta/Arencibia dual #/250. I no longer have the Pie but I do have the Hernandez. Let me know what you can do, thanks!!
A-ron13
Would you be willing to trade the Laporta #ed to 75 and the Felix Hernandez for all three of mine?

QUOTE(Hallsgator @ Mar 27 2007, 08:56 PM)
You're in luck my friend, I do have an extra LaPorta/Arencibia dual #/250. I no longer have the Pie but I do have the Hernandez. Let me know what you can do, thanks!!

Hallsgator
I don't have an extra one of those.
vitalejd
welcome to the site! do you have any Frank thomas for trade?

QUOTE(A-ron13 @ Mar 27 2007, 12:18 AM)
Hey everyone. I have plenty of baseball. Check out my bucket and check out my profile for my wants.

Just to let everyone know, I might be new to the site, but not to trading or selling. I sell on ebay ( over 1000 transactions at 100% between two sites: springer013 and springbros1305) and I trade on The Bench.

jwman92
QUOTE(A-ron13 @ Mar 27 2007, 12:18 AM)

NEED your beltran topps 07 GU Check my bucket!!!
A-ron13
Would you want the Beltran for the Arod Shirtified Fleer Focus?

QUOTE(jwman92 @ Mar 28 2007, 11:00 AM)
NEED your beltran topps 07 GU Check my bucket!!!

jwman92
QUOTE(A-ron13 @ Mar 28 2007, 12:18 PM)
Would you want the Beltran for the Arod Shirtified Fleer Focus?

sure sounds good!
Hallsgator
Could you do the Brazelton for the LaPorta/Arencibia #/250 and Hernandez?
mvpujols#5
i would be interested in any sosa david wright or jerious norwood GU or autos that you have, and i will check your bucket tommorrow
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.