Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: High-end Tradelist, Page 1
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
crig22
Obviously, some of these will be TOUGH to get, but nothing is impossible. Not looking for anyone in particular, but I do ask that you have comparable cards if you express interest.

user posted image
'06 Topps DP&P First and Ten Auto 28/50

user posted image
'01 UD Game Gear Auto SP/295

user posted image
'06 Select Inscriptions 1/10

user posted image
'06 Sweet Spot Sweet Leather Dual Sigs 5/5

user posted image
'06 Triple Threads Relic Autograph Gold 7/9

user posted image
'06 Playoff Contenders RC AU /645

user posted image
'06 SP Authentic RC AU/Patch 873/999

user posted image
'06 Donruss Elite Turn of the Century Auto 79/100

user posted image
user posted image
'04 Playoff Prime Signatures Prime Pairings 11/49

patchautocollectors
i like the addai auto and possibly the t.jack auto/patch. lmk
crig22
QUOTE(patchautocollectors @ Mar 26 2007, 12:06 PM)
i like the addai auto and possibly the t.jack auto/patch.  lmk

Only thing I could really use is the Addai's, so that makes it kinda pointless blink.gif
Vickollector
interested in the T. Jackson SPA Patch/Auto...I dont have much on my PB other than a Rice RC so LMK what you need for it.
crig22
QUOTE(Vickollector @ Mar 26 2007, 12:45 PM)
interested in the T. Jackson SPA Patch/Auto...I dont have much on my PB other than a Rice RC so LMK what you need for it.

I already have a Rice RC. As I said earlier, I have well over BV in the T-Jack, and could only trade it towards another SPA RC auto patch
Vickollector
QUOTE(crig22 @ Mar 26 2007, 12:50 PM)
I already have a Rice RC. As I said earlier, I have well over BV in the T-Jack, and could only trade it towards another SPA RC auto patch

so the only thing you will trade it for is another SPA Patch/auto?...check my bucket for them and LMK...find one that will be a straight up trade and we'll go from there.
crig22
QUOTE(Vickollector @ Mar 26 2007, 12:52 PM)
so the only thing you will trade it for is another SPA Patch/auto?...check my bucket for them and LMK...find one that will be a straight up trade and we'll go from there.

Didn't see anything that would work out. Nice Maroney though
Vickollector
QUOTE(crig22 @ Mar 26 2007, 12:56 PM)
Didn't see anything that would work out. Nice Maroney though

thanks....I'll see what I can do about getting something for you so we can work out a trade for it...what would be an ideal straight up 1 for 1 trade for you?..I really want that card!
crig22
QUOTE(Vickollector @ Mar 26 2007, 12:58 PM)
thanks....I'll see what I can do about getting something for you so we can work out a trade for it...what would be an ideal straight up 1 for 1 trade for you?..I really want that card!

I'm trying to hook up with a multi-colored Maurice Drew. Keep in mind, I have a 2-color AJ Hawk too
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.