Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for LT and HOF RB multi colored g/u & auto
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
tmburton22
OK I added all of my NFL Star RB auto's to my bait section and am looking to land some nicer multi colored patches of HOF RB's and LT along with the ever popular auto's...LMK what ya have as PM is the best way to get in touch with me!
deputyjaay
Hey there ,

theres a few there i can use. Shaun a rc auto, the gore, And i like the lendales. lmk what we can work out if anything.
- john
tmburton22
QUOTE(deputyjaay @ Mar 26 2007, 03:17 PM)
Hey there ,

theres a few there i can use.  Shaun a rc auto, the gore, And i like the lendales.  lmk what we can work out if anything.
- john

Sorry bud...the only items I saw of interest were in your pc.
deputyjaay
i could possibly move the earl campbell auto jsy /25 if we could put together a bigger trade? lmk
tmburton22
QUOTE(deputyjaay @ Mar 26 2007, 05:17 PM)
i could possibly move the earl campbell  auto jsy /25 if we could put together a bigger trade? lmk

Depends on what you have in mind...LMK
deputyjaay
whats the bv on the shaun alexander rc auto... was the campbell one of the ones u liked?
tmburton22
QUOTE(deputyjaay @ Mar 26 2007, 10:24 PM)
whats the bv on the shaun alexander rc auto... was the campbell one of the ones u liked?

$60, but I have 2 Campbell auto's and really do not want to trade the Alex straight up for it...lmk
deputyjaay
hmm ok...well the campbell auto jsy from limited actually books 80, but ok..what all did you have interest in of mine?

If we cant do any pc items was there anything i had in my autos section or legends for a lendale or 2?
- john
tmburton22
QUOTE(deputyjaay @ Mar 26 2007, 10:37 PM)
hmm ok...well the campbell auto jsy from limited actually books 80, but ok..what all did you have interest in of mine?

If we cant do any pc items was there anything i had in my autos section or legends for a lendale or 2?
- john

I would move some of those to get into the Manning and Staubach auto's if you want to make he deal larger...LMK
HOFerAutoCollector
look at my fb bucket
tmburton22
QUOTE(HOFerAutoCollector @ Mar 26 2007, 10:55 PM)
look at my fb bucket

LOL...Tom I think you expected this, but I have interest in the LT Graded auto...lmk what we could do.
HOFerAutoCollector
QUOTE(tmburton22 @ Mar 26 2007, 11:00 PM)
LOL...Tom I think you expected this, but I have interest in the LT Graded auto...lmk what we could do.

Getting out of FB, so I prefer to sell unless you have some nice baseball autos hidden away
tmburton22
QUOTE(HOFerAutoCollector @ Mar 26 2007, 11:04 PM)
Getting out of FB, so I prefer to sell unless you have some nice baseball autos hidden away

Whats your price for it as I do not have any baseball...lmk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.