Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: ANYONE NEED A TOPPS CHROME 06 BASE SET?
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
bingoms
LOOKING FOR LEINART OR BUSH AU'S
RaidersFan4Life
One question are you trying to trade base for an auto of Bush or Leinart? IF so it will never happen. I need base for topps chrome i need to check and see what i need. Thanks
bingoms
QUOTE(RaidersFan4Life @ Apr 1 2007, 06:56 AM)
One question are you trying to trade base for an auto of Bush or Leinart? IF so it will never happen. I need base for topps chrome i need to check and see what i need. Thanks

this is the complete 270 card set which has a bv of $250, now why would someone not trade an auto in the bv range of $100-$150?
i have too many extra base cards, rookie cards are limited but veteran's are unlimited
bigalexx
QUOTE(bingoms @ Apr 1 2007, 08:40 AM)
this is the complete 270 card set which has a bv of $250, now why would someone not trade an auto in the bv range of $100-$150?
i have too many extra base cards, rookie cards are limited but veteran's are unlimited

Because there trading one Very Valuable card for a Bunch of 4 or 5 dollar cards would you want 600$ in base for a Reggie Bush auto or would you want something nice like a Dan Marino auto or another star or Hofer
bingoms
QUOTE(bigalexx @ Apr 1 2007, 11:46 AM)
Because there trading one Very Valuable card for a Bunch of 4 or 5 dollar cards would you want 600$ in base for a Reggie Bush auto or would you want something nice like a Dan Marino auto or another star or Hofer

guess its whatever one decides he wants at that moment, huh? i see i have an admirerin these forums....but keep posting i enjoy it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.