Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Tons & Tons of Scans For Trade/Sale
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
BGT Masters of Tiki D
Looking to preferably move this stuff for decent baseball autos or other nice football autos I can use as tradebait. There are alot of scans so if you are on dial up be prepared. It takes about 30 second to load. If interested in anything lmk I can trade or possibly sell even the smaller cards.

http://www.beckett.com/beckettforum/Defaul...posts&t=1372753
BGT Masters of Tiki D
Anyone today?
jwman92
brandon wood rc auto, i like it!
BGT Masters of Tiki D
I dont have a Brandon Wood Chrome Auto listed on my trade post for trade. Its an incoming card and not for trade.
jwman92
ohh sorry, i thought those were incomng, and when you got them they would be ft
BGT Masters of Tiki D
Some might be for trade. Unless its absolutely neccessary to get a deal done I dont like trading incoming cards until they are in hand. I would only be looking for other prospects autos with similar value anyways didnt see any on your site.
TinCastleMusic
I could use these 2:

LCM Freshman Fabric GU Michael Huff
LCM Freshman Fabric GU Maurice Stovall

Take a look at my bucket and let me know if you see anything you like. Thanks!
BGT Masters of Tiki D
There isn't by any chance anything else I could add to get that Gado Auto not sure what it books but figure I'd ask.
obe459
Lovin the Bernie Kosar Sweet Spot AU most of all, LMK.......also I like these:

2005 SPx Braylon Edawrds Swatch Supremacy
2004 SPx Cliff Lee AU/GU
BGT Masters of Tiki D
The Lee I am still waiting on hopefully I should have it soon been waiting awhile. I liked these.

Huston Street Letterman
Marion Barber Auto

obe459
I kind of want the Huston Street because it's my only Letterman, and I'll have to check the bv on Barber, it's his RC. But what all is FT out of the things I posted? I'm going out right now, so I will get back to you once I return.
BGT Masters of Tiki D
Well since you only have three feedback and Id ask you to send first I should have the Lee tomorrow traded for it on here from TRO. I could trade any of those three. But would really like the Street since I like the Kosar more than the Marion but thats up to you.
TinCastleMusic
QUOTE(BGT Masters of Tiki D @ Mar 25 2007, 12:40 PM)
There isn't by any chance anything else I could add to get that Gado Auto not sure what it books but figure I'd ask.

The Gado books at $40. I could trade it for these:

LCM GU Michael Huff - $8
LCM GU Maurice Stovall - $8
Leaf R & S Crusade GU Vernon Davis - $10
Bowman Sterling GU Charlie Whitehurst - $10
Bowman Sterling GU Brandon Williams - $8

Let me know if that would work for you. Thanks!
BGT Masters of Tiki D
Woks for me. Ill post the deal right now and will pm you my address. Cards will ship tomorrow.
BGT Masters of Tiki D
Anyone else?
capthowdy
QUOTE(BGT Masters of Tiki D @ Mar 24 2007, 10:34 PM)
Looking to preferably move this stuff for decent baseball autos or other nice football autos I can use as tradebait. There are alot of scans so if you are on dial up be prepared. It takes about 30 second to load. If interested in anything lmk I can trade or possibly sell even the smaller cards.

What do you need for the Palmer/Leftwich?
BGT Masters of Tiki D
You mean in trade or to buy? If trade you got a tradelist/site? If selling $6 cash or money order.
tex333
Any interest in a Joey Gathright tools of the trade dual GU auto 7/25 or a Hanleyy Rameriez /75 auto BV 36
fordfanaw
I like the kosar auto,
Cratty
I like alot of cards on there. Main ones are

Willis McGahee Donruss Gridiron
Joe Montana Playoff Absolute
Walter Peyton/Emmitt Smith Fleer Classic Combinations

I dont have to much but please let me know. I am still adding cards every week to my page.

QUOTE(BGT Masters of Tiki D @ Mar 24 2007, 09:34 PM)

BGT Masters of Tiki D
tex: Maybe the Hanley what year and set and it would depend on what you want as well.

ford: Didnt see much I needed.

Cratty: Liked the Maroney.
fordfanaw
what are you looking for? also whats its bv?
Cratty
I'm sorry, i forgot to delete that one. I traded that sometime ago. My bad. Did you see anything else?

QUOTE(BGT Masters of Tiki D @ Mar 26 2007, 07:56 PM)
tex: Maybe the Hanley what year and set and it would depend on what you want as well.

ford: Didnt see much I needed.

Cratty: Liked the Maroney.

bufbillsstlcards
That is an amazing Joe Fergueson Auto!!!! I like that, and the Josh Reed 3 Color SPA Patch (I think thats Reed)
BGT Masters of Tiki D
Cratty: That was all I saw.

bills: I obviously really liked the Manning Auto. Also had interest in some Pujols cards, the Browns Triple Gu.
Cratty
What else you looking for? Maybe i can work a deal with someone to get a card you want to get the ones i want.

QUOTE(BGT Masters of Tiki D @ Mar 26 2007, 11:11 PM)
Cratty: That was all I saw.

bills: I obviously really liked the Manning Auto. Also had interest in some Pujols cards, the Browns Triple Gu.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.