Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: vicsten joins the TCC Membership Team
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
It is my pleasure to announce that Vickie (vicsten) has joined the TCC Membership Team.

Vickie will be a valuable addition as she works with the team in areas such as:

1. Welcoming new members
2. Birthday wishes
3. Anniversary wishes
4. Special mention of accomplishments

We're very happy to have Vickie help in this area. Based on her obvious interest and enthusiasm for the hobby and TCC, we're certain that her addition will lead to further success for TCC and the Collector Zone.

Please help me in welcoming Vickie to the team.

-Bob
hernant15
Congrats Vickie, welcome to the TCC Team! Hope you can help us all biggrin.gif
HOFerAutoCollector
Ah, Vickie...what a wonderful addition.
skatalite
Big welcome to you Vickie smile.gif
PsychoPig
Congrats Vickie! Good to see another great member promoted to management smile.gif
finestkind
Welcome to the Team Vickie ! biggrin.gif
Jobu
Here, Here!!! Congrats Vickie!!!
Tarasadie17
Another awesome addition....
Krusin
Very cool, bout time, site needed a female touch.

Congrats Vickie
dviv17
Congrats Vickie!
kc_royals_fan_5
Aww, Krusin, am I not good enough? tongue.gif I know, you didn't know that I'm a woman, as I'm sure some others didn't know. That's ok, I forgive ya. smile.gif

QUOTE(Krusin @ Mar 24 2007, 06:09 PM)
Very cool, bout time, site needed a female touch.

Congrats Vickie

ffman
Congrats Vickie - another great addition!
2000 rushing yards
COngrats Vickie!!
colts21
A great add to the team. Congrats Vickie!
StroBro
QUOTE(kc_royals_fan_5 @ Mar 24 2007, 03:30 PM)
Aww, Krusin, am I not good enough? tongue.gif   I know, you didn't know that I'm a woman, as I'm sure some others didn't know.  That's ok, I forgive ya. smile.gif

yea shawn..like only the most intelligent people could make that out about you, youd have to think hard about that one.."hmm shawn..and theres a picture of harrison ford..either hes...???...or thats not a guy behind there." honestly i didnt realize you were a woman either until one of those chatnights when someone was saying that and i caught on...surprised me right outta my seat.

and now the finale!

happybday.gif

oops.gif lamo.gif

lets try that again..drum roll... tooth.gif

err.. no...
nopity.gif ...what?

serenade.gif ...com'on guys!!@@!!!
band.gif

sheesh...okay okay..

i'll settle for the other guy thank you very much!

toot.gif VICKIE!!!!!

congratulations!! i have connections now!!! friends in high places!!!! I can do Whatever I Want!!!...ok maybe not that far

great honor for you Vickie! makes me really happy to see where you've made it to. puts as big a smile on my face as anything ever could. i know you'll do so much for the site! you have before and you were just a regular! an astro as part of the leading group..i never thought i'd live to see the day, to be honest it never occured to me, but anyhoo...NICE JOB! hope to talk to you soon and i'll definitely see you around!
StroBro
aw vickie i was just given the kick in the pants news..."membership" team but thats still good though?..a step up no matter how i look at it...i was wondering why those little people in my other post didnt want to cooperate and give me a proper drum roll...i see the reason now cheap skates argue.gif ..well cheers...heres to moving on up again in the future...i'll be looking forward to that one. i hope i live to see the day whistling1.gif
tex333
Wow. Good job Vickie. By the way is this an epidemic? Team Member itis?
aceecards
hey girl.. way to go glad to see you accepted.. what a highly respected position you have accepted..

I expect big things from the dreaded cody/vickie monster!! laugh.gif
ffman
QUOTE(aceecards @ Mar 24 2007, 09:35 PM)
hey girl.. way to go glad to see you accepted.. what a highly respected position you have accepted..

I expect big things from the dreaded cody/vickie monster!! laugh.gif

We've been turned into a monster? ohmy.gif

Bob, you didn't explain the 'monster' part in the invitation!! tongue.gif laugh.gif
kooljazz1966
Some folks will do anything for a Bagwell card!...(just kidding!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif )......Sweet!!

-Ken
straightbutta14
welcome to the team Vickie.. looking for donuts!!
coltsfan23
Congrats Vickie!!!
jaderock
QUOTE(finestkind @ Mar 24 2007, 04:05 PM)
Welcome to the Team Vickie !  biggrin.gif

Vickie...While I'm sure you are qualified for the position...I bet your online BF had something to do with it! rolleyes.gif

Great to have you as part of the membership 3 some team!
tex333
QUOTE(jaderock @ Mar 25 2007, 02:24 AM)
I bet your online BF had something to do with it! !

Who? I dont see any boyfriend?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(tex333 @ Mar 24 2007, 11:31 PM)
By the way is this an epidemic? Team Member itis?

It's a necessary adjustment to keep up with our continued growth (averaging 1891 posts per day in 2007) and to prepare for some things coming in the near future. As of this moment, the entire TCC team consists of 23 collectors (including me).

-Bob
gohran
Congrats Vickie
Detroitfan113
Great Pickup for Bob. Scouting report shows Vickie is young talent and will work herself right into the starting rotation with ease. Congrats to both of you.

7 year 144.8 mil? Is it true?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Detroitfan113 @ Mar 25 2007, 10:08 AM)
7 year 144.8 mil? Is it true?

While I won't confirm numbers, I will say that Vickie required more recruiting than other team members. tongue.gif

-Bob
champb21
congradulations vickie
tex333
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Mar 25 2007, 08:11 AM)
It's a necessary adjustment to keep up with our continued growth (averaging 1891 posts per day in 2007) and to prepare for some things coming in the near future.  As of this moment, the entire TCC team consists of 23 collectors (including me).

-Bob

I was joking Bob wink.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(tex333 @ Mar 25 2007, 02:22 PM)
I was joking Bob wink.gif

Understood, but it was a nice segue for sharing that information. wink.gif

-Bob
TheTruth
Congrats Vickie!!
cardsnstuffny
Congrats.
mvpujols#5
grats vickie!!!!
Cades
Congrats Vickie! biggrin.gif
artyman60
Congrats !!!
gregorium
Where are my manners? *stands as Vickie enters the room, takes off hat* "Congratulations!" biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
-Drifter-
Congrats Vickie!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.