Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: ffman joins the TCC Membership Team
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2
bob_TCC
It is my pleasure to announce that Cody (ffman) has joined the TCC Membership Team.

Cody will be a valuable addition as he works with the team in areas such as:

1. Welcoming new members
2. Birthday wishes
3. Anniversary wishes
4. Special mention of accomplishments

We're very happy to have Cody help in this area. Based on his obvious interest and enthusiasm for the hobby and TCC, we're certain that his addition will lead to further success for TCC and the Collector Zone.

Please help me in welcoming Cody to the team.

-Bob
skatalite
Whooo! It's gonna be fun seeing ffman in a different color wink.gif Congrats, Cody.
hernant15
laugh.gif Finally justice has been made! biggrin.gif Congrats Cody!
finestkind
Cody Welcome to the Team ! biggrin.gif
Jobu
Another great addition!!! Congrats Cody!!!!
jwman92
congrats!!!
psupuz31
Congrats Cody!
killerhawkeye21
Congrats Cody!! biggrin.gif
pure_basketball
congrats "MR. PRICE CHECK" tongue.gif biggrin.gif
ffman
Thanks everyone! I'll do my best to contribute as Bob mentioned above, plus I'll continue to help out in the price check area when I can.

Arman - you crack me up. tongue.gif
Tarasadie17
Truly an awesome addition to the team...
coltsfan23
Well deserved Cody, well deserved!!!

Congrats!!!!!!
ffman
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Mar 24 2007, 06:05 PM)
Well deserved Cody, well deserved!!!

Congrats!!!!!!

Thank you Ankesh, Michael!
crazygood
i've been saying it all along biggrin.gif

way to go man
dviv17
Woohoo!!! No one deserves it more!!! toot.gif toot.gif toot.gif toot.gif toot.gif toot.gif toot.gif toot.gif toot.gif toot.gif
ffman
QUOTE(dviv17 @ Mar 24 2007, 06:27 PM)
Woohoo!!! No one deserves it more!!! toot.gif  toot.gif  toot.gif  toot.gif  toot.gif  toot.gif  toot.gif  toot.gif  toot.gif  toot.gif

Wow....thank you! I think you almost passed the emoticon-per-post limit there. I couldn't even add an lol emoticon after copying the post...lol.
hernant15
QUOTE(ffman @ Mar 24 2007, 09:29 PM)
Wow....thank you!  I think you almost passed the emoticon-per-post limit there.  I couldn't even add an lol emoticon after copying the post...lol.

You should know that Cody. You're part of the TCC Team now tongue.gif
dviv17
I know, I thought I would but I just clicked them in a row. I didn't count and expected to get that window but it didn't come up. laugh.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif
Pastretta
Congrats, CODY!!! biggrin.gif
bufbillsstlcards
Who? FFman? Never heard of the kid...

tongue.gif Good job dude.
SinatraKing
YEAH CODY!!!!!! biggrin.gif
2000 rushing yards
Congrats Cody on making the team!!
ffman
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Mar 24 2007, 07:56 PM)
Congrats Cody on making the team!!

Thanks Joe! Now go post about your Pack War mojo! tongue.gif
2000 rushing yards
Oh, yes i will. I have to go through everything first. biggrin.gif Expect somethingmy pulls in an hour!
colts21
Another great add to the team. Congrats Cody, you really deserve to be on the team.
ffman
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Mar 24 2007, 07:59 PM)
Oh, yes i will. I have to go through everything first. biggrin.gif Expect somethingmy pulls in an hour!

laugh.gif

Thank you too Joe (colts21)!
StroBro
wow hey cody...annointed team member cody rockon.gif ...you shall be known to me now as run-tmc notworthy.gif ...i guess there is no more talking behind your back gossip.gif from me anymore oops.gif surrender.gif bag.gif banned.gif bye.gif (jk)..you are upper management now punk.gif kicking.gif waaay ta go dude!!!
ffman
QUOTE(StroBro @ Mar 24 2007, 08:33 PM)
wow hey cody...annointed team member cody rockon.gif ...you shall be known to me now as run-tmc notworthy.gif ...i guess there is no more talking behind your back gossip.gif from me anymore  oops.gif surrender.gif bag.gif banned.gif bye.gif (jk)..you are upper management now punk.gif  kicking.gif waaay ta go dude!!!

No...not quite upper management, lol. That would be the Collector Zone Team (Bob, Steve, Richard, Ken, Peter, Michael, Robert, Brian, Shawn, Shawn, Greg, Mark, finestkind, pavi, dd316, JPlan, etc).

Thanks for the congrats!
StroBro
unsure.gif yea i just noticed that now...membership team..i just see "cody joins" and i go crazy...so what is this like...is it like congratulations cody is now certified to mop the floor? or is this mail room work...i'll be lookin out until you make the other jump whenever that is and you'll be hearing from me again! then..

oh yea and you will not be known as run-tmc, and i will continue to talk behind your back cool.gif just because...

..to be continued
ffman
QUOTE(StroBro @ Mar 24 2007, 09:15 PM)
:erm: yea i just noticed that now....membership team hmm..i just see "cody joins" and i go crazy...so what is this like...is it like congratulations cody is now certified to mop the floor?  or is this mail room work...i'll be lookin out until you make the other jump whenever that is and you'll be hearing from me again! then..

laugh.gif

Vickie and I are now with Ty (DiaperDandy) - welcoming new members, birthday announcement, congratulations, etc!
StroBro
yea thats another thing i just realized that diaperdandy was the only one before and i noticed him posting there...didnt know there was a whole team section devoted to doing just that!
crazygood
there needs to be a team called Bob Face Photoshoppers. thats the only way i'd ever be on a team. that team would have no duty but to photoshop pictures of bob onto random celebrities

and same goes for you ffman, dont forget the little people
ffman
QUOTE(crazygood @ Mar 24 2007, 09:26 PM)
there needs to be a team called Bob Face Photoshoppers. thats the only way i'd ever be on a team. that team would have no duty but to photoshop pictures of bob onto random celebrities

Bob Face Photoshoppers...... laugh.gif That's a classic!

Don't worry, I won't - there are no little people. (I know you love how I basically used Richard's response). tongue.gif Being on the Membership Team doesn't make me any more important than the rest of the crew here.
crazygood
im glad you felt the need to reassure me of that laugh.gif
aceecards
saaahhhhwwwwwweeeeeettttttt way to go dude..!

grats!!
ffman
QUOTE(aceecards @ Mar 24 2007, 09:33 PM)
saaahhhhwwwwwweeeeeettttttt way to go dude..!

grats!!

Thanks Steve!
kooljazz1966
What! ...who dat!...who dere!! laugh.gif
hernant15
QUOTE(crazygood @ Mar 25 2007, 12:26 AM)

I'd like to be there!
user posted image

Sorry, didn't have time to produce it well enough! laugh.gif
straightbutta14
congrats Cody... well deserved!!... you buying the donuts!!
ffman
QUOTE(straightbutta14 @ Mar 24 2007, 10:04 PM)
congrats Cody... well deserved!!... you buying the donuts!!

Bob, you didn't tell me about that either......... laugh.gif

Thank you Oliver!
jaderock
Glad to see a new kid on the block! Glad your part of the membership team! Woohoo!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(crazygood @ Mar 24 2007, 11:26 PM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

-Bob
TheTruth
Congrats ffman!!
artyman60
Congrat Cody !!!
oldspice_007
Congrats Cody
ffman
Thank you, everyone, for your kind comments and compliments!
Iplayfootball_90
Congrats ffman! You deserve it.
bravesfan09
Man i cant believe i missed this!! Congratulations Cody! Seems like just yesterday i was saying for the first time even though you were in school you should have a spot on the team!!
kc_royals_fan_5
blink.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE(hernant15 @ Mar 24 2007, 10:48 PM)
I'd like to be there!
user posted image

Sorry, didn't have time to produce it well enough! laugh.gif

crazygood
you're off the team herman. pack your bags
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.