Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 4 Walter Payton RCs for trade!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
cardfreek1313
i have 4 walter payton RCs all in perfect shape ft or fs i had 9 but i traded 5 they are going fast so if u want one let me know n plz no scrub offers this card is booked at $250. thnx
slpntz2k6
got some scans?
sundevilpride
QUOTE(slpntz2k6 @ Mar 24 2007, 05:18 PM)
got some scans?

co-sign

pics would be nice!
cardfreek1313
ok ill add the pics but there in perfect condition
cardfreek1313
http://www.newyorksportsexchange.com/image...alterPayton.jpg

same thing as this card but its not off centered
tmburton22
You mean like this one?

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j217/Kic...terPaytonRC.jpg

That I bought today for $125.00...

If you want people to take you serious on a card like this...you need to post a real pic and not be so shady.
crazygood
edit: that link you showed isn't a rookie. its a topps insert that i believe is from 2001

we know what the card looks like but i'd like to see some scans of the exact cards you own

i wouldnt mind upgrading from mine that would grade a 4 biggrin.gif
sundevilpride
Do you have the actual RC or do you have a bunch of reprints?
cardfreek1313
i have the actual RC no reprints i dont collect those
slpntz2k6
QUOTE(cardfreek1313 @ Mar 25 2007, 02:06 PM)
i have the actual RC no reprints i dont collect those

well then lets see some pics
sundevilpride
Do you have any scans?
dabears54
gosh.....and i got so excited reading the title of this thread.....too bad it's gonna end up in disappointment sad.gif
bufbillsstlcards
QUOTE(cardfreek1313 @ Mar 24 2007, 08:50 PM)
http://www.newyorksportsexchange.com/image...alterPayton.jpg

same thing as this card but its not off centered

Wow, didnt know they had refractors back then...
dabears54
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Mar 28 2007, 11:46 PM)
Wow, didnt know they had refractors back then...

LOL!!!!! that was the funniest thing i heard all night!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
bufbillsstlcards
But in all seriousness. For all we know, you do have all 4 of the Payton Rookie cards, Im not saying you dont. But you really shouldnt be surprised if you come on here and show us a photo of a Reprint Refractor (refractors didnt come out untill the 90s) and say it looks just like that. You seem very resistant to post photos of your own card. Also, 4 hours before you started this thread, you said you only have 3 left. And in another post, made after this thread, you say you have one left, with out re-editing this one to tell us you have one. Your site also says you have 4.

Like I said, Im not saying you dont have the rookies, but with no photos, an reference to an incorrect photo, and inconsistency of info in various posts are reasons that people will believe you do not have them.
ontilt
Rofl, I want a pic of the RC with a piece of paper saying to:ontilt - if were gonna trade.
sundevilpride
QUOTE(ontilt @ Mar 29 2007, 07:42 AM)
Rofl, I want a pic of the RC with a piece of paper saying to:ontilt - if were gonna trade.

Not likely...

laugh.gif
troygoesdeep
dang that was good
deputyjaay
QUOTE(sundevilpride @ Mar 31 2007, 01:13 AM)
Not likely...
laugh.gif

bravesfan09
Realize he hasnt said nothing since you guys said you wanted pics?
ontilt
we know this
cardfreek1313
yes i do have the cards i just dont know how to scan the card tell me and ill post it on here so
packers1104
QUOTE(dabears54 @ Mar 28 2007, 11:39 PM)
gosh.....and i got so excited reading the title of this thread.....too bad it's gonna end up in disappointment sad.gif

ahahahahah laugh.gif
packers1104
QUOTE(cardfreek1313 @ Apr 12 2007, 07:24 PM)
yes i do have the cards  i just dont know how to scan the card tell me and ill post it on here so

lol anger problem get off this site
bravesfan09
QUOTE(cardfreek1313 @ Apr 12 2007, 07:24 PM)
yes i do have the cards  i just dont know how to scan the card tell me and ill post it on here so

Excuse Me? huh.gif
crig22
QUOTE(cardfreek1313 @ Mar 24 2007, 05:17 PM)
i have 4 walter payton RCs all in perfect shape ft or fs i had 9 but i traded 5 they are going fast so if u want one let me know n plz no scrub offers this card is booked at $250. thnx

I believe what these gentlemen are asking is that if you post a card for trade or sale, especially a card of that caliber, they would like to see a scan of the advertised product. The Payton RC is now 31 years old, so that's alot of time for a cards condition to take a beating. There will always be alot of interest in Payton's RC, so providing a scan is essential. A must actually. Well here, let me demonstrate....

user posted image

That's the Payton RC I have in my collection. If it makes you feel any better, I posted the above pic WITHOUT having to be asked a dozen times. AND, when I posted it, it didn't cause my nose to bleed, my hair to burst into flame, and my cat didn't shave herself with a cheese grater while chewing on a ball of tin foil blink.gif

marcus42
no need to get angry...when trading for a vintage card like that people just want to see a pic of it just to insure that they are getting the card in good condition...plus you have never completed a transaction on this site, so your credibility has not been established yet...then your scan was of a reprinted card...it just threw up a couple of red flags to the people who were originally interested...no need to get angry or anything, once your pics get up people should be willing to trade...photobucket is great for photos on this site
packers1104
QUOTE(crig22 @ Apr 12 2007, 07:43 PM)
I believe what these gentlemen are asking is that if you post a card for trade or sale, especially a card of that caliber, they would like to see a scan of the advertised product. The Payton RC is now 31 years old, so that's alot of time for a cards condition to take a beating. There will always be alot of interest in Payton's RC, so providing a scan is essential. A must actually. Well here, let me demonstrate....

user posted image

That's the Payton RC I have in my collection. If it makes you feel any better, I posted the above pic WITHOUT having to be asked a dozen times. AND, when I posted it, it didn't cause my nose to bleed, my hair to burst into flame, and my cat didn't shave herself with a cheese grater while chewing on a ball of tin foil  blink.gif

haha laugh.gif
cardfreek1313
i have a scan now i finally figured out how to scan my pic and i will only trade for this card i will not sell it this is in MN-MT condition. This is one of the best looking Payton RCs that you will ever see and is booked at $250 so please no bad trade requests. You can PM me or reply here if your interested thanks!!! A must have for all serious collectors HOTT!!
raiders026
what do the other 3 look like?
cardfreek1313
the other 3 are good but this is my best one that i am willing to trade
bravesfan09
why not take a pic off all 4 together?
cardfreek1313
the one that im trading is NM-MT condition and the other 3 are less than that thats why i only took the pic of the best one
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.